• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fawk I’m disappointed I wasn’t named as carols favorite poster. Shows the fetish he has for Hispanics. Thought my Joe Cumia posts would win him over. I’ll happily read Ted Kacynski’s manifesto should the need arise. Don’t see how it couldn’t. You guys are great as always, keep up the lords work!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Fawk I’m disappointed I wasn’t named as carols favorite poster. Shows the fetish he has for Hispanics. Thought my Joe Cumia posts would win him over. I’ll happily read Ted Kacynski’s manifesto should the need arise. Don’t see how it couldn’t. You guys are great as always, keep up the lords work!
How could i forget you?? You’re one of my favorites too, of course ❤️

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
You sounded (in voice) gay, like Rick looks like a fit tough guy lol. Rick would declare you a boring, cis, white, straight guy. What child? You think only gay guys suck cock, your Carol is a straight man, I can tell from his voice lol.
I hope we get an episode with you two characters on

Collage 2022-03-13 22_35_45.jpg

Last edited: