• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6,000 likes and counting

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I
He's been quote tweeted thousands of times, and he's actually going through and hiding the tweet in every one.

View attachment 26833

I didn't even know you could do that. What a fucking nutter.

You know what he can't do? Hide the screenshot of his tweet that has 16k likes now.

Eat dick, Pat, thousands of people are talking about you and over 80% of them are talking about what a fucking idiot you are. Nice legacy, supertits.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
"anally rape toddlers",
A00AD843-A4BE-48AA-9286-2ED97B3F8C99.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pig completely lacks the capability of feeling embarrassment. Nothing whatsoever. It's actually quite remarkable.
Did a bit of internet research and found that the pregenual anterior cingulate cortex is the part of the brain association with embarassment
Shown here: (yellow section)
41386_2018_Article_BFnpp2017249_Fig1_HTML.jpg

Now, doesn't that correspond to a certain scar on piggy's forehead? Further proof for the brain damage theory, supported by this
Screenshot_20220227-091911.png

The pigmans habit of obsessively responding to correcT the record could be ocd driven, and he certainly is depressed. So in conclusion Neuroscience supports the idea that he is fat.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Did a bit of internet research and found that the pregenual anterior cingulate cortex is the part of the brain association with embarassment
Shown here: (yellow section)
View attachment 26893
Now, doesn't that correspond to a certain scar on piggy's forehead? Further proof for the brain damage theory, supported by this
View attachment 26894
The pigmans habit of obsessively responding to correcT the record could be ocd driven, and he certainly is depressed. So in conclusion Neuroscience supports the idea that he is fat.
Look at his life - how could he not be depressed?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
m45awca951k81.jpg

If you're wondering where he got this tactical military advice from, it's an episode of Doctor Who. All I can find on youtube is an edited clip, but the old guy disables a scary killer robot by shooting a single paintball into its "eye". Hitting the bullseye on the first try, because it's a scripted television show.

EDIT: Wait nevermind found the full clip (skip ahead to 2:12). The space robot simply cleans its eye a moment later.

G

m45awca951k81.jpg

[MEDIA=youtube]aaGWMRYxYIc[/MEDIA]

If you're wondering where he got this tactical military advice from, it's an episode of Doctor Who. All I can find on youtube is an edited clip, but the old guy disables a scary killer robot by shooting a single paintball into its "eye". Hitting the bullseye on the first try, because it's a scripted television show.

EDIT: Wait nevermind found the full clip (skip ahead to 2:12). The space robot simply cleans its eye a moment later.

[MEDIA=youtube]m_QU4j5zu0I[/MEDIA]
Oh sweetie, that's not a space robot. It's a Dalek. They are an extraterrestrial race of mutants and easily the most dangerous enemy in the history of the universe.

I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.