• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6,000 likes and counting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
how mad is the hogster right now
He is doing his nightly sperg out right now

1645919536756.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere because I'm really bad with keeping up with what's going on around here lately, but the WhitePeopleTwitter Pat post got crossposted and is really taking off in the Ukraine subreddit.

lmao hahahaha. Here I was disappointed that it didn't make the front page of /r/WhitePeopleTwitter and meanwhile, the very people Pat is giving his shitty advice to are dunking on his fat ass. What a great day.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat has finally got enough booze in him that he is going to correct the record on this post.

View attachment 26791

Here, Piggy Two-Tits tries to backpedal from originally saying "us" because he got called out for having no involvement whatsoever with foreign policy or any military branch at all. Then he immediately goes back to saying "we," for no clear reason. These decisions don't include you, P-Rick.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Do you think he's sitting at the kitchen table right now on his phone with his hands typing away while Nikki cries and circles him wondering how to fix the situation?

"I'm trying my best sweetie, now HUSH, child!"
nah she's probably lobotomized via booze and watching tv with her hand down the front of her pants like al bundy