• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6,000 likes and counting

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I must say I really enjoyed pat getting dragged through the streets of twitter yesterday.
He thought blocking every single reply would put an end to it but the virus is spreading. It’s a shame because he’s made it very clear how much he hates being quote tweeted. Must be quite upsetting for the fat fella.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I feel bad for the people that dont know he is just a midwestern rube with a high school education and zero war experience.

1646025936202.png

G

I just realized this Dan guy is the Dan from Wolf Parade who made one of the most celebrated indie albums of the 2000’s and one of the better albums of 2020. Nice to see someone whose music I have liked quite a bit smashing our stupid, fat pig.

The Montreal indie scene is all in with the Pat posting. At this rate we might even get a new album from The Unicorns.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I feel bad for the people that dont know he is just a midwestern rube with a high school education and zero war experience.

View attachment 27017
How much of a goddamn ignorant retard does a person have to be to act as though this is surprising? These are the dumb faggots that follow Pat for his worldly knowledge because they know nothing outside of Star Wars and eating cheese.