• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6,000 likes and counting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat has finally got enough booze in him that he is going to correct the record on this post.

1645916539175.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Pig completely lacks the capability of feeling embarrassment. Nothing whatsoever. It's actually quite remarkable.
I think he does though. There has been a very noticeable difference in him the last say.... 6 weeks or so. Since he got the lien (no I didn't child. Those public, legal documents are WRONG) and the crusade to own the rascals he has gotten more obnoxious, more unhinged and more out of control. He spends more time on Twitter than ever and won't block Covid Cumia... He battles constantly with his teeth and toilet.
He's put a ton of weight on, his relationship I GUARANTEE is way worse than it was before, he has to resort to 'No I'm not fat'wheb shown pics of him ACTUALLY fat... He's losing it and the more people get involved, the more they see how rude and pig like he is the more they engage, the more deranged and deluded he gets...
There's no fucking way this fat cunt gets a good night sleep in his sty next to Dumbo...
Wait until he has to beg her to beg her family for 25k to pay Quasi because he won't sell his shit car or moped...wait til he buys more toys and keeps oinking about stalkers when she is having to beg her parents... This isn't a happy home. I think the more 'actual tough guy' Fatrick is battling online the less he has to worry about real life...

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
13k now. Rick is getting severely lapped here. How fucking embarrassing.
No stlaker I am not. Its bots. And criminal stalkers who make fake accounts. I am not wrong child. You can just run up to a tank and throw paint at it. It will have to be taken back to Russia then child.
Anyone who says they are in the army or has technical knowledge of this is wrong. Hush baby infant.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Pat has finally got enough booze in him that he is going to correct the record on this post.

View attachment 26791
No, Pat, that lesson was learned in WW2 when anti armor weaponry became easily mass produced, and one man portable. The Russians learned that lesson better than anyone else when little kids were knocking their tanks out by the thousands in the streets of Berlin.

SHUT YOUR FAT FUCKING KNOWITALL MOUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!