• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your OPINION that pisses people off

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I never thought the pyramids were that impressive. Especially when the teach us it was built with slave labor. Okay, so a couple elites figured some things out, and then took however long they wanted -- with free endless labor. And then had the slaves carve in fake dates to fudge the numbahs. Either they knew what they were doing, or they DIDN'T...Let's make up our minds here.

I find skyscrapers and giant bridges more impressive than the pyramids. Those were built and mostly sustain and accommodate ridiculous amounts of traffic. Pyramids just fucking SIT THERE and degrade, like the sphinx nose.

For all we know, those pyramids could have taken longer than The Big Dig! (for all the Boston people out there checking out the show today on 'BCN)

Blacks get mad at me for saying egyptians weren't black. They were arabic.

I always piss off boomers &in my family by telling them news stories they care about are "fake." They get so riled. Especially when they clearly are fake. Love how they think they got it all figured out. "Trump and Pelosi HATE each other!!! We're having fun, and she HATES that!!!" Why do they hate each other? Because they go on TV and trash talk each other like it's ole memphis style.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Henry Rollins is still cool

The above would only offend the mouthbreathers who post here- normal people in the real world would still agree with this

and don't bother coming at me with triple parenthesis in your responses-----HE KILLED HIS ROOMMATE