• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sister being in ICU?

Forum Clout
She's in an induced coma, we're waiting on tests to determine what to do next. It's pretty bleak so I hopped on a plane last minute to be here if we have to say goodbye.
Shit.

My family went through this exact situation. A head injury with bleeding on the brain and then an induced coma. It wasn’t a happy ending for us. Sending you and your family positive vibes.

G

Shit.

My family went through this exact situation. A head injury with bleeding on the brain and then an induced coma. It wasn’t a happy ending for us. Sending you and your family positive vibes.
Thanks. I'm cautiously optimistic but obviously it doesn't look good. It's sad because she doesn't look that beat up externally but her neurological signs are pretty poor.

I guess she had been seizing so whoever she was with was trying to get her to the hospital and hit a tree instead. She wasn't buckled in so that didn't help much. She's got a compound fracture in her pelvis, a broken C1 vertebrae (that's in the neck), lung damage, brain damage, and lots of bruising.

We had to ID her because she didn't have anything on her, luckily she was recognizable enough for a cop to send officers to find my mom and let her know. Otherwise God knows how long it would have taken.

It's a tough one, genuinely.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
nigga- this is a shit posting forum

ain't no one know anything about slugging percentages, or fake sisters in non-existant IOU's......actually- we know alot about the latter

I decide what OnaForms means, child. This is a found family, of global friends, who would die, for each other.

G

nigga- this is a shit posting forum

ain't no one know anything about slugging percentages, or fake sisters in non-existant IOU's......actually- we know alot about the latter
You're not even good at this. I'm clearly not an attention whoring cunt. Just posting here because I can crack some jokes without coming off like a sociopath to family members.

It might be in poor taste but it's helping me keep calm so whatever. Suck my balls faggot etc etc.