• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sister being in ICU?

G

Polish_20230505_200003139.jpg

Mine was a little more thoughtful

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm late to this thread but this is either a troll, OP is an autistic, or OP is an asshole

ICU is literally the last place anyone would want to be......how in the ever loving fuck is someone starting a thread about having to go to the ICU

I have no enemies however I would make one just for the sole purpose of not wanting to wish that a loved one of theirs to be in the ICU

EDIT: if this is legit- then I deserve a life worse than I'm living now.........actually, that's impossible
EDIT 2: is it "then", or "than"?

Last edited:
G

I'm late to this thread but this is either a troll, OP is an autistic, or OP is an asshole

ICU is literally the last place anyone would want to be......how in the ever loving fuck is someone starting a thread about having to go to the ICU

I have no enemies however I would make one just for the sole purpose of not wanting to wish that a loved one of theirs to be in the ICU

EDIT: if this is legit- then I deserve a life worse than I'm living now.........actually, that's impossible
EDIT 2: is it "then", or "than"?
You're autistic