• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sister being in ICU?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That it?

Disappointing.

Keep in mind you're replying to the white nigger doing a terrible unfunny alt account that couldn't even do this bit correctly and come up with something funny to say about your sister. I know you have a lot on your plate but please remember to check the username so low quality posters don't make the wrong impression. He couldn't even crop the avatar right. Dumb white nigger.

G

Keep in mind you're replying to the white nigger doing a terrible unfunny alt account that couldn't even do this bit correctly and come up with something funny to say about your sister. I know you have a lot on your plate but please remember to check the username so low quality posters don't make the wrong impression. He couldn't even crop the avatar right. Dumb white nigger.
Can it, spade - I already knew all that.

G

I had to car-crash you for how obnoxiously pointless and petty this whole post is. Stick to Bobo trivia.

DMAN

Forum Clout
I had to car-crash you for how obnoxiously pointless and petty this whole post is. Stick to Bobo trivia.

Bobo trivia? Why are you talking to me like I'm a male nurse who raped your sister?

I was talking to the serial harassment stawker white nigger account, and YOU'RE getting fucking fresh with ME for what purpose?

Listen to me very carefully. You do not want bad karma right now. It's bad timing for you. Everyone who opens their mouth about the show immediately gets God's attention. Anthony and I are catholic... I'm blessed. We are blessed.

I'm giving you a pass tonight, because of your little "unfortunate mishap" in your life. Sorry for the Bobo reference, that you're so above.. on an O&A forum that you seem to mistake for a grief counseling website. Play that game with me you little cunt.

G

I was talking to the serial harassment stawker white nigger account
Screenshot_20230512_213135_Brave.jpg

You remind me of my half-a-nigger dad - completely incapable of understanding what the fuck is going on because your chimp brain has fixated on a shiny rock. You were talking to me you brain-dead cunt. You replied to me with some long bitchy rant about getting your due or whatever territorial ooking goes on in your ape skull. Paint a fucking rock about it.

DMAN

Forum Clout
View attachment 119091
You remind me of my half-a-nigger dad - completely incapable of understanding what the fuck is going on because your chimp brain has fixated on a shiny rock. You were talking to me you brain-dead cunt. You replied to me with some long bitchy rant about getting your due or whatever territorial ooking goes on in your ape skull. Paint a fucking rock about it.

Sister in a coma AND a half nigger dad? Random strangers online remind you of your own father.... Lol what the fuck kind of Pwn is that? "You remind me of my dad!!!"

G

View attachment 119091

Sister in a coma AND a half nigger dad? Random strangers online remind you of your own father.... Lol what the fuck kind of Pwn is that? "You remind me of my dad!!!"
You gonna address the rest of what I said or no? Explain your territorial ooking immediately and show me your art project.