• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD MadTV?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Who didn't like this?

Debra Wilson is very talented. But her gorgeous "Fucking tits!"
debra_wilson_flash.jpg

Last edited:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
This is @DanMullenButNormal ’s hot take on MadTV

No just not American, but if it was any good it would be talked about like Mr Show or WKUK etc. So it's probably shit tier sketch comedy, it even had Bob Lee in it holy holy holy shit!

I don't even know what late night TV mean, who's David letterman and Bryan obryan? What about that English fella that was a cunt on American Got Talents? Apparently they are all called late night TV but it sounds like a nightmare to actually watch them

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
My theory on why peele is such a faggot now is because key was always more comedically talented than him and he was insecure about it
It's simpler than that. He grew up Lilly white (his negro dad wasn't around lol), went to the faggiest white liberal arts school ever and he gets to be the whites pet black intellectual. It pays well

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I used to sleep over my great aunts house every Saturday night. She didn't have cable and I would switch back and forth between MadTV and Howard Stern's Saturday night show. PFG memories.
I would watch Howard’s E! show growing up with stuttering John interviews “eh eh eh did you ever fa fa fart in the catchers face” to baseball legend Ted Williams. We didn’t know how good we had it.

Besides for the legion of skanks comedy Is pretty much dead now because to actually be funny is to be transgressive and that’s verboten in the current year.