• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD MadTV?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The gore was so great. Sex jokes are so stale and predictable but when they'd get into home dentistry and shit it was something else. I'd tell you if it wasn't.

I'm honestly thinking of just streaming a bunch of skits to the TV tonight to make up for that abysmal experience last night.
MadTV was ahead of the curve with gore. The only gore I remember in SNL was Massive Headwound Harry.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What's there to get? It's just funny sketches that are mean spirited and played on network TV back in the day.
I just mean this is just…it’s not bad but it’s not funny so i think i just don’t get it. I don’t get any old SNL or sketch shows in general. Especially ones like these which revolve around pop culture references that i’m just missing.

2chapos

Forum Clout
We over estimated the good parts of madtv mostly because SNL is such faggoty trash in comparison. Madtv had lot of unfunny horseshit especially towards the later years. The first few seasons had some gold though.
The cast through the years had some heavy hitters but for every one will sasso/aries spears hit you got double the michael mcdonald/frank calinendo dud

G

MadTV was ahead of the curve with gore. The only gore I remember in SNL was Massive Headwound Harry.
I watched SNL a couple of times as a kid and was pretty unimpressed. There was lots of shit you had to be an American (and probably a coastal one) to really understand. Never really bothered with it after that sniff