• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD MadTV?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Dude, the fact that none of those people went to have huge careers. Is just irrefutable evidence that the only "talent" required in Hollywood is the ability to withstand jewish molestation.

When Tina Fey was on Stern, she and Artie got to talking about SNL and MadTV. Tina said MadTV paid more. Artie shot back with that was because SNL can make you a star.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I made this same thread a while back (nice posting it in the off topic section, stupid). The show was a great, edgy palate cleanser to the watered down dog shit that was SNL after Norm and Colin left.
What was always weird to me was SNL being in NY and MadTV being in CA. I always thought comedians were sensitive faggots more so in CA than NY but apparently not.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
The first few years of it were great, but over time every sketch became "How long can I drag out making this loud noise for?" and I fell off.
As soon as Michael McDonald left, and the Key and Peele faggots showed their ugly mugs, the show turned into watered down SNL.

Sasso was the fucking man

Sasso is so talented he sold a stunner live.

Last edited: