• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Japanese guy who posts multiple videos a day of him just petting cats outside?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Lotta mixed feelings about their dogs. They're usually very friendly and super sweet, but this shit really fucked with me. I am an animal lover but these 2 dogs are on my shit list now. I won't do anything to them, but they can go fuck themselves.

The neighbor compared it to dogs killing squirrels. Not exactly apples / apples and it's a lazy way of deflecting responsibility. White Alabama trash.

Call me a faggot all you want but that shit really fucked me up and I would do anything to get those images out of my head.
My Doberman always tries to chase after cats and (I assume) eat them. Idk if I’d be mad at the dogs, killing small animals is kind of what they do

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Those Nips are always good for autistically wholesome content.

There's another channel of some Jap housewife making bento boxes for her salaryman husband to take to work each day and it's very relaxing to watch.