• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Japanese guy who posts multiple videos a day of him just petting cats outside?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
speaking of algorhythms- I love zit popping videos but I havent watched any in years solely because I know my YT front page will be nothing but pimples

and then- they'll thrown in weirdo shit that you "might" be interested in as well because "well, since you're interesting in popping video, you might also be interested in foot fungus videos"...............

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You posting about cats is the first time i ever liked you, please do more of that.
speaking of algorhythms- I love zit popping videos but I havent watched any in years solely because I know my YT front page will be nothing but pimples

and then- they'll thrown in weirdo shit that you "might" be interested in as well because "well, since you're interesting in popping video, you might also be interested in foot fungus videos"...............
This got me good

johnnynoname

Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

okay here's one

there's nothing wrong with the world
You just know those cats are getting the good life. Man that video rules.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I subscribe to him (i think)...he's that kon-something or other-correct.....

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

I subscribe to him (i think)...he's that kon-something or other-correct.....
Not sure what the moon runes say but his @ name is yaroneko77
Screenshot_20230425-103648.png