• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Japanese guy who posts multiple videos a day of him just petting cats outside?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I worked in Denver I parked my car on a residential street and would walk by this house with this black and white cat that was always on the grass out front. All it took was one instance of me making a clicking noise for him to run towards me looking for pets. I worked at this place for 3 years and seen that cat just about everyday, including snowy mornings.

I remember when the owner popped out as I was rubbing the cats belly and I was expecting her to yell at me and she said "ya know, he waits for you everyday and meows to go outside not long before you park."

I felt like crying.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
When I worked in Denver I parked my car on a residential street and would walk by this house with this black and white cat that was always on the grass out front. All it took was one instance of me making a clicking noise for him to run towards me looking for pets. I worked at this place for 3 years and seen that cat just about everyday, including snowy mornings.

I remember when the owner popped out as I was rubbing the cats belly and I was expecting her to yell at me and she said "ya know, he waits for you everyday and meows to go outside not long before you park."

I felt like crying.
You're a good person Artie, that cat sensed it, Craig and his pals are lucky to have you.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

I felt like crying.
Got kinda choked up reading that.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Got kinda choked up reading that.
It made me feel good. I never once even had treats to give to the cat, he just wanted rubs. He'd even follow me to the corner and walk back towards his house as I would turn the corner, like he wanted to make sure I was safe.

I miss his funny meowing. The type of meowing that skips and they're running toward you. It was something I looked forward to daily. I would actually feel bad on my days off wondering if he was bummed out not to see me Iol.

You're a good person Artie, that cat sensed it, Craig and his pals are lucky to have you.
I went to the park earlier and they weren't around. Haven't seen them in almost a week. I'll likely swing by later this evening. I miss them so much.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230423_141643_Gallery.jpg
So on Friday, I picked up my wife for lunch. While she was eating, I went into the alley to take out trash.

I heard a kitten crying, and I called out for it. This little guy comes waddling out of the backyard of my neighbor across the alleyway, squeezing his melon head through the chain link fence. I pick him up, and he's talking a mile a minute while climbing all over me.

I call my wife outside to come meet him, and we see a couple of other kittens in their backyard, mewing. We deduce that it's our neighbors' kittens. I place the kitten back, but he immediately crawls back through the fence towards us. We decide to put him back and book it back to the house.

We run back into the house, and I still hear it crying. I go out, and he's in our backyard. I pick him up, and prepare to take him back home. I look across the alleyway and see that our neighbors' dogs are now in the backyard, and trampling and mauling the other kittens.

I cry aloud like an anguished faggot. I run around to their front door, and explain what's going on. He explains that they have no kittens. We go into his backyard, and there's 4 dead kittens. He tells me that they (the dogs) apparently killed a cat in the backyard yesterday, that had crawled out from beneath their shed. So I guess a mama cat had transplanted her kittens beneath the shed, and went out for food and water, getting killed. After about a day, the kittens came out looking for their mother.

I feel like such a piece of shit that I didn't act quick enough to save the rest of the kittens. I didn't know. I thought it was their cats. But I was able to save this little guy. My 2 dogs and other cat aren't fond of him, but I feel like he's my responsibility.

His loud ass cry saved his life.

Meet Thunder.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 113138So on Friday, I picked up my wife for lunch. While she was eating, I went into the alley to take out trash.

I heard a kitten crying, and I called out for it. This little guy comes waddling out of the backyard of my neighbor across the alleyway, squeezing his melon head through the chain link fence. I pick him up, and he's talking a mile a minute while climbing all over me.

I call my wife outside to come meet him, and we see a couple of other kittens in their backyard, mewing. We deduce that it's our neighbors' kittens. I place the kitten back, but he immediately crawls back through the fence towards us. We decide to put him back and book it back to the house.

We run back into the house, and I still hear it crying. I go out, and he's in our backyard. I pick him up, and prepare to take him back home. I look across the alleyway and see that our neighbors' dogs are now in the backyard, and trampling and mauling the other kittens.

I cry aloud like an anguished faggot. I run around to their front door, and explain what's going on. He explains that they have no kittens. We go into his backyard, and there's 4 dead kittens. He tells me that they (the dogs) apparently killed a cat in the backyard yesterday, that had crawled out from beneath their shed. So I guess a mama cat had transplanted her kittens beneath the shed, and went out for food and water, getting killed. After about a day, the kittens came out looking for their mother.

I feel like such a piece of shit that I didn't act quick enough to save the rest of the kittens. I didn't know. I thought it was their cats. But I was able to save this little guy. My 2 dogs and other cat aren't fond of him, but I feel like he's my responsibility.

His loud ass cry saved his life.

Meet Thunder.
Brutal man. Glad you were able to save him at least any faggot who lets their dogs do that should be burned alive.

Stories like that fuck me up more than beheadings. It's why I hate when stuff from this pops up on my feed because it's heart wrenching stories with happy endings.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Brutal man. Glad you were able to save him at least any faggot who lets their dogs do that should be burned alive.
Lotta mixed feelings about their dogs. They're usually very friendly and super sweet, but this shit really fucked with me. I am an animal lover but these 2 dogs are on my shit list now. I won't do anything to them, but they can go fuck themselves.

The neighbor compared it to dogs killing squirrels. Not exactly apples / apples and it's a lazy way of deflecting responsibility. White Alabama trash.

Call me a faggot all you want but that shit really fucked me up and I would do anything to get those images out of my head.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Lotta mixed feelings about their dogs. They're usually very friendly and super sweet, but this shit really fucked with me. I am an animal lover but these 2 dogs are on my shit list now. I won't do anything to them, but they can go fuck themselves.

The neighbor compared it to dogs killing squirrels. Not exactly apples / apples and it's a lazy way of deflecting responsibility. White Alabama trash.

Call me a faggot all you want but that shit really fucked me up and I would do anything to get those images out of my head.
I hope that neighbor is burned alive (say burned alive again, stupid).