• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD James Bond movies?

G

Dalton is the closest to the Bond of the books, physically and in terms of character performance. Fleming's Bond is not a suave bastard like Connery, Moore or Brosnan. He's a wolf. Vulpine in appearance and just a cold-blooded killer.

The earlier Fleming books are also hilariously racist. They're being rewritten now by the publishers, but get your hands on an old copy of Dr No or Live and Let Die. Fleming describes "Chingroes" - "half Chinaman/half negro and the ugliest people alive" or "Jamaican niggers with splayed nostrils and life jacket lips, prone to spastic movements and childish behaviours." The guy made his fellow 1950s upper class English people uncomfortable with his racism.
I looked into the rewritten drama. They will still sell the old editions, they're just going to have censored ones as well. It's all just a big marketing ploy to get people to buy the older uncensored books. And it's worked on me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Live and Let Die, I guess. There was also a bit where Bond arrives in Harlem and wonders whether he's actually in the Congo.
That’s right, it’s been a while. I’m going to reread that one. Thanks brotherman. I first read them in a college class and the professor basically said, “it is what it is. It was a different time.”

G

There it is. 60 cents.

20230326_171110.jpg