• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eric the Actor?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I tapped out in 2009 or so. His introduction and early years were fun when they trolled him hard. Got boring after a while, can't imagine what it was like without Artie to keep trying to get him to hang up. Alright man take care. Thanks buddy. We'll talk to you soon. Another time. See you later.
The show stinks without Artie in general.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
In all seriousness I loved Eric the fucking retarded midget and when he died I got really sad, I always wanted to make a video about him and theres just so much stuff he did I don't know where to start, I don't know how to explain to others that there used to be a gay retarded midget in a wheel chair that I love

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Shut up and let me finish, its been 5 days since I've heard from Johnny Fratto...

SHHHUUUTUUUP
He tried to bill Johnny to take him on a vacation/to a signing where he was billing him for his time which included sleeping.
Edit: longer than I remembered and not sure if it’s the whole thing or just part of it -

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He tried to bill Johnny to take him on a vacation/to a signing where he was billing him for his time which included sleeping.
Eric the Stupid and completely retarded GAY midget deserved to be payed for his time. In his mind there was like a logic to it, and my brain always went "you know what, fuck fred, fuck johnny, eric the COMPLAINING midget is right"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Eric the Stupid and completely retarded GAY midget deserved to be payed for his time. In his mind there was like a logic to it, and my brain always went "you know what, fuck fred, fuck johnny, eric the COMPLAINING midget is right"
Johnny seemed like a bit of a shyster as opposed to Sean who loved Beetlejuice. Eric settled for a fraction of his original fee.