• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eric the Actor?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Eeesh, I just listened to the memorial show for him the other day and Kimmel called in to say how he was his biggest fan. There goes what very little respect I had left for that whiny faggot.
Natalie Maines was a bigger fan. Remember that time Eric demanded punitive anal sex with her for questioning if Hailey and Cherry were really into him? Eric wanted to do angry anal on one of the Dixie chicks because he was offended. And Natalie just accepted it as a totally normal request and declined it. I think Natalie was one of the people who listen to those 12 hour YouTube compilations of Eric cuz she just knew every bit of trivia about him, his internet activities, his relationship.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Surprised no one has brought this up. Remember the time important New York film maker Colin Quinn wrote a script and was ready to direct a remake of taxi driver starring Eric and after much preperation Eric left the project due to creative differences (having to cut his hair)? Eric the gay actor rules.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Surprised no one has brought this up. Remember the time important New York film maker Colin Quinn wrote a script and was ready to direct a remake of taxi driver starring Eric and after much preperation Eric left the project due to creative differences (having to cut his hair)? Eric the gay actor rules.
You mean Colin Quinn, the writer of Crocodile Dundee 2?!?!?