• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eric the Actor?

Forum Clout
"So, for the last time, what do you want to be called?"
"Eric the SHITTY Penis."
"Eric the Shitty Penis? I don't like it, but okay."
"AAARRGGHHH THAT'S NOT ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!"

The emphasis on certain parts was hilarious

“Eric the SHIT cock”

“Eric the LOUD mouth midget”

also theres a rare good name drop when they ask him what Kendra calls him they drop a

“Eric the beautiful angel” or something like that

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I liked him better before Johnny Fratto scripted his calls. He was best when he was just getting pissed off about something stupid., like his cancelled WNBA meet-and-greet. He definitely has some DNA in common with Fatrick in the way that he felt compelled to refute the stupidest shit people said about him on twitter. The craziest one I remember was someone saying he was born the same year as his parents and it leading to a meltdown in which he tweeted "DUMBSHIT. I was not born the same year as my parents" to everyone who repeated it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They prank called Erick the Midget as wrestling promoters and wanted him to play 'the bat' and they would put wings on him and throw him at other wrestlers to bite their necks. They played the call for Artie and Gilbert and they were screaming. That was back when Stern was firing on all cylinders and putting on a decent show.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1684533543891.png

1684533569207.png

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I liked him better before Johnny Fratto scripted his calls. He was best when he was just getting pissed off about something stupid., like his cancelled WNBA meet-and-greet. He definitely has some DNA in common with Fatrick in the way that he felt compelled to refute the stupidest shit people said about him on twitter. The craziest one I remember was someone saying he was born the same year as his parents and it leading to a meltdown in which he tweeted "DUMBSHIT. I was not born the same year as my parents" to everyone who repeated it.
Anytime the two called in together, you knew whatever they were calling about happening was all bullshit. You’d always hear “Eric, tell him blah blah blah”. The first time I really noticed it was when they called to discuss Eric charging Johnny thousands of dollars for some appearance he did at some wrestling event. Clearly they just wanted airtime. Later, or the next day, Stern gets Eric alone to explain why he’s in the wrong. Eric freezes, gives a bunch of “maybe, I dunno, I guess” answers since Johnny wasn’t there to guide him.

And even though this was back when he was really a belligerent fuck, I felt bad for him during the Kendra saga. Johnny gets some cam girl to pretend to be Eric’s girlfriend by promising promotions on Stern. And then he doubles down when Eric started really believing it. I think even Eric finally realized she duped him but he still believed Johnny had the best intentions for him.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Funnier than Beetlejuice in my opinion. Beet rules but he’s more unintentionally funny. Eric was a great quipper. Derek the Actor from Texas:

I have all the ETM calls, he was the best little ungrateful midget.... that era with prime Artie, Sal and Richard's phony phone calls, and Beet (who me?) where better than anything ever on radio

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
i was not born before my parents, dumbfuck.....

I had nothing to do with the JFK assassination, i have never even been to Dallas....

i've have never written a vegan cookbook! i eat bacon, fish sticks and ham as much as i can...fuck off now!
Despite their afflictions one emerged as the most successful

"Fuck you you piece of shits. I did not kill JFK. I've never been to Dallas. Die now"

"Fuck you. I do not look like an uncooked turkey"

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I tapped out in 2009 or so. His introduction and early years were fun when they trolled him hard. Got boring after a while, can't imagine what it was like without Artie to keep trying to get him to hang up. Alright man take care. Thanks buddy. We'll talk to you soon. Another time. See you later.