• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eric the Actor?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I didn’t listen to much of his stuff before 2008, but some highlights off the top:

The Kendra saga (wonder whatever happened to her)
Playing clips of his Idol shows (and that one country show he did)
The Taxi Driver remake with Colin
“What’s 9x7?”
The Emmys red carpet saga
The IQ test
The behind the scenes antics with both Fringe and In Plain Sight
His feud with Jeff the Drunk

I’m sure I’m missing some great ones. One thing I’d be interested to have seen play out would be Eric reacting to Fratto dying, which happened a little over a year after Eric’s death.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I didn’t listen to much of his stuff before 2008, but some highlights off the top:

The Kendra saga (wonder whatever happened to her)
Playing clips of his Idol shows (and that one country show he did)
The Taxi Driver remake with Colin
“What’s 9x7?”
The Emmys red carpet saga
The IQ test
The behind the scenes antics with both Fringe and In Plain Sight
His feud with Jeff the Drunk

I’m sure I’m missing some great ones. One thing I’d be interested to have seen play out would be Eric reacting to Fratto dying, which happened a little over a year after Eric’s death.
“You know what to do” and Kurt Angle making him a part of his wrestling group are all timers. Plus calling the American Idol’s (Dianna D-something) mom so much that she changed her phone number.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Him and Artie going back and forth was great. One of my favorite bits was when they used his voice to give him new names like “Eric the Shit Cock” and “Eric the Butt Fucker”

"So, for the last time, what do you want to be called?"
"Eric the SHITTY Penis."
"Eric the Shitty Penis? I don't like it, but okay."
"AAARRGGHHH THAT'S NOT ME YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!"