• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Blink 182

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Her voice is grating. I went and clicked 4 or 5 different songs and it blew me away that people were trying to defend it. It's unlistenable.
The only people I seen online defending her are the SJW types who will listen to her music only because she's black and a chick so they need to feel like their on the right side of history or whatever.

G

The only people I seen online defending her are the SJW types who will listen to her music only because she's black and a chick so they need to feel like their on the right side of history or whatever.
That and a whole lot of coloreds who'll circle the wagon if wypipo say one of them stinks.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I don't care of I get called a faggot. Sum 41 is fucking awesome. I was in the same boat as you, wasn't that excited and went out on a whim cause I had nothing gone on that night. They did a mix of both their newer "heavier" stuff and the old school pop punk. I was impressed by how much they were doing the guitar shredding solo's. Shame they're breaking up
I’m all in with Sum 41 too. Great songs. Wwaw Deryck drinking himself into a wheelchair?

IMG_4502.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
His daughters music is so fucking bad. I know people think MGK grifted his way into the genre, but at least some of his rap music before had rock influence. Willow 100% grifted her way into rock music and only was able to because she's Will Smith's daughter. Worst of all, some of these publications like Keerang will push her because she's a young black girl and is awesome for being one in the "punk" genre.
Her voice is grating. I went and clicked 4 or 5 different songs and it blew me away that people were trying to defend it. It's unlistenable.
Jada Pinkett had a really shitty all black nu metal band too. They were on some Ozzfest DVD I had and I remember thinking they sucked.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
His daughters music is so fucking bad. I know people think MGK grifted his way into the genre, but at least some of his rap music before had rock influence. Willow 100% grifted her way into rock music and only was able to because she's Will Smith's daughter. Worst of all, some of these publications like Keerang will push her because she's a young black girl and is awesome for being one in the "punk" genre.

Hotel Diablo does indeed “slap.”