• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Blink 182

G

I have a friend who is a Travis Barker fanboy to faggot degrees only he can fag to. I play drums myself and know players that drum circles around that tatted twink fag. Every time I show anyone around him a video of another drummer say a fucking Marco Minneman for example or Thomas Lang and he has to try to one up my videos with a "look at Travis Barker though....." And everyone is like yeah faggot nahhh those other guys are leagues better than that freemason kike. Because of this I can't fucking stomach Blink even though I loved em since Dude ranch back in da day.
I don't mind Travis Barker as a drummer, but his fanboys are the worst. Completely blown away by basic fills and keeping time correctly. He's fine, but there's plenty of guys in mainstream rock that are way better. Look at Jimmy Chamberlin or Matt Helders. Travis was pretty smart for making himself a brand, though. You could exchange his drums on his featured songs for a random studio musician and nobody would know the difference, but slap "feat. Travis Barker" on it and you've got a built in audience.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Was a big fan in my teens and still listen to some of their albums from time to time. Love Enema of the State and Neighborhoods. I love Mat Skiba in Alkaline, but everything from that era sucked, although I will say I saw them live with him and it was a decent show for what it's worth.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was a Sum 41 fan because they weren't as popular as Blink 182 and have found their music holds up better than Blink 182, but I may be biased.
I saw Sum 41 live. I didn't expect to like it but it was actually awesome. They played their hits and then played a bunch of legit heavy-ass metal. Turns out the brown guitarist actually shreds. Then they did the "Pain for Pleasure" thing where they dressed up like hair metal guys, the drummer sang and the singer played drums and they played a bunch of 80s metal stuff.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The Offspring are the superior pop punk 90s band, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid, ixnay on the hombre is better than enema of the state.
The Offspring are my most hated band of all time. Fucking faggots make me ashamed to be from Orange County. Their horrible music is inescapable to this day here, and I even run into them at shows every few years.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I don't mind Travis Barker as a drummer, but his fanboys are the worst. Completely blown away by basic fills and keeping time correctly. He's fine, but there's plenty of guys in mainstream rock that are way better. Look at Jimmy Chamberlin or Matt Helders. Travis was pretty smart for making himself a brand, though. You could exchange his drums on his featured songs for a random studio musician and nobody would know the difference, but slap "feat. Travis Barker" on it and you've got a built in audience.
Jimmy Chamberlin! My man!!!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Never went deep with them. Enjoyed the radio friendly hits or ocassion song in a movie, but that was about it.

My kids however, who are in their 20's now ...... holy crap ..... Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy may be part of my DNA at this point based on how much of their music seeped into my brain through osmosis.
We're you devastated when they told you that they're gay?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I saw Sum 41 live. I didn't expect to like it but it was actually awesome. They played their hits and then played a bunch of legit heavy-ass metal. Turns out the brown guitarist actually shreds. Then they did the "Pain for Pleasure" thing where they dressed up like hair metal guys, the drummer sang and the singer played drums and they played a bunch of 80s metal stuff.
They were the first live show I had seen. Right after All Killer no Filler came out.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Wwaw Sublime? I hate that so many faggots listen to them because i still regularly listen to my sublime playlist. Bradley dying was the best thing in the world for Sublime long term. They would have sold out and ruined their reputation forever if he didnt.

As dumb as their hits are, he knew how to make every kind of music. Oldies, rock, whatever, he knew how to do it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ll out myself as a bit of a faggot but my sister was listening to MGK’s rock album in the car with me and I said this isn’t bad but it sounds exactly like Blink 182. Travis Barker is his drummer so that’s why.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
I don't care of I get called a faggot. Sum 41 is fucking awesome. I was in the same boat as you, wasn't that excited and went out on a whim cause I had nothing gone on that night. They did a mix of both their newer "heavier" stuff and the old school pop punk. I was impressed by how much they were doing the guitar shredding solo's. Shame they're breaking up

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Travis is a super talented drummer, but he is a huge faggot and also apparently a real asshole. Apparently, he's only gotten worse since marrying that Kardashian chick.

G

Travis is a super talented drummer, but he is a huge faggot and also apparently a real asshole. Apparently, he's only gotten worse since marrying that Kardashian chick.
That's the thing, he could be doing more interesting music. Instead he's doing songs with Will Smith's talentless daughter. Seriously, if you've never heard her music, it is unbearable. And I assume anyone who'd marry a Kardashian and basically become a character on their show is a fucking asshole.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
That's the thing, he could be doing more interesting music. Instead he's doing songs with Will Smith's talentless daughter. Seriously, if you've never heard her music, it is unbearable. And I assume anyone who'd marry a Kardashian and basically become a character on their show is a fucking asshole.
His daughters music is so fucking bad. I know people think MGK grifted his way into the genre, but at least some of his rap music before had rock influence. Willow 100% grifted her way into rock music and only was able to because she's Will Smith's daughter. Worst of all, some of these publications like Keerang will push her because she's a young black girl and is awesome for being one in the "punk" genre.

G

His daughters music is so fucking bad. I know people think MGK grifted his way into the genre, but at least some of his rap music before had rock influence. Willow 100% grifted her way into rock music and only was able to because she's Will Smith's daughter. Worst of all, some of these publications like Keerang will push her because she's a young black girl and is awesome for being one in the "punk" genre.
Her voice is grating. I went and clicked 4 or 5 different songs and it blew me away that people were trying to defend it. It's unlistenable.