• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Blink 182

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
HEY EVERYONE, THAT FAGGOT THAT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT IS BACK IN THE BAND!!
cover2.jpg

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Never went deep with them. Enjoyed the radio friendly hits or ocassion song in a movie, but that was about it.

My kids however, who are in their 20's now ...... holy crap ..... Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy may be part of my DNA at this point based on how much of their music seeped into my brain through osmosis.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Embarrassed to say I listened to Blink and Sum41 in my younger years. Still kinda like it even though i know it sucks. Ill nostalgia listen to it once a year or so.
What’s the song that opens with “so I had sex with my brother. You know what they say, like father like son.”? I think it’s “What’s my Age Again.” I used to love Blink 182 and Sum41 but I don’t think I’ll ever listen to them again on my own accord.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
What’s the song that opens with “so I had sex with my brother. You know what they say, like father like son.”? I think it’s “What’s my Age Again.” I used to love Blink 182 and Sum41 but I don’t think I’ll ever listen to them again on my own accord.
Its alright. To tell me. What you think. About me. I wont try. To argue. Or hold it. Against you.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
It's First Date. I'm sad to say I still enjoy that video for no reason

Phish

Forum Clout
Close the door. My ex is a whore. Shut up mom, daaayydd is a bore. *guitar riffs*
Wwaw Sublime? I hate that so many faggots listen to them because i still regularly listen to my sublime playlist. Bradley dying was the best thing in the world for Sublime long term. They would have sold out and ruined their reputation forever if he didnt.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Wwaw Sublime? I hate that so many faggots listen to them because i still regularly listen to my sublime playlist. Bradley dying was the best thing in the world for Sublime long term. They would have sold out and ruined their reputation forever if he didnt.

All in wit da Sublime. I feel like I could revisit their music but Blink probably passed me by.

Phish

Forum Clout

All in wit da Sublime. I feel like I could revisit their music but Blink probably passed me by.

One of my favorites right there. Really, theres not many Sublime songs that I hate. It all holds up imo. If you’re interested, i read a book by Todd Zalkins called “Dying for Triplicate”. Todd was friends with the band and particularly close with Bradley due to their shared love of opiates. Todd was 30 years ahead of the curve with doctor shopping and had like a dozen pain management drs writing him fucking crazy amounts every month. Im gonna make the numbers up, but he was getting like 500 Fentanyl lollipops, 500 fent patches, 2000 morphine pills, 2000 percocets and thousands of Xanax a month, etc. (The “Triplicate” referred to in the title is the type of prescription they write for controlled substances). Bradley got Todd into heroin and they started going to Mexico together to score after they did all his pills every month. I read some shit about Zalkins a while back saying his book is bullshit and hes a liar and he really wasnt even that close to Brad, but it was a fun read nonetheless. Theres not many books out there about Sublimes personal lives. It had stories about Brad getting robbed and chasing down dope dealers in Mexico and almost getting his ass beat to death. How Brad had zero fucks to give and was a crazy bastard when it came to scoring H and couldnt wait to get home and would shoot it on the train/bus no matter how many people were around. I want to find a copy of the book “Crazy Fool” but its hard to find for like under $175. I cant pay that for a stupid book.

Forum Clout
I have a friend who is a Travis Barker fanboy to faggot degrees only he can fag to. I play drums myself and know players that drum circles around that tatted twink fag. Every time I show anyone around him a video of another drummer say a fucking Marco Minneman for example or Thomas Lang and he has to try to one up my videos with a "look at Travis Barker though....." And everyone is like yeah faggot nahhh those other guys are leagues better than that freemason kike. Because of this I can't fucking stomach Blink even though I loved em since Dude ranch back in da day.