• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the redbar?

Forum Clout
What's a good place to start I don't think I ever gave him a fair shot and just went straight to fawkin hater mode.
I find a lot of his Jeremiah Watkins stuff to be a good mix of incisive observations and general goofiness. Jeremiah is too much of a harmless dork to really HATE but he's also an untalented dumbass doing his best to copy other people's path to stardom.

Joe Rogan vs the beta from Honeyhoney is Redbar in top form but I don't think that clip is on YouTube anymore.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hot take. All these OnA dickriders fucking suck. Cum Town sucks. Red Bar sucks. Who Are These Podcasts? sucks. Red Bar and WATP got their 5 seconds of fame by trashing the boys and beyond that they’re fucking worthless faggots as broadcasters.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I find a lot of his Jeremiah Watkins stuff to be a good mix of incisive observations and general goofiness. Jeremiah is too much of a harmless dork to really HATE but he's also an untalented dumbass doing his best to copy other people's path to stardom.

Joe Rogan vs the beta from Honeyhoney is Redbar in top form but I don't think that clip is on YouTube anymore.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Hot take. All these OnA dickriders fucking suck. Cum Town sucks. Red Bar sucks. Who Are These Podcasts? sucks. Red Bar and WATP got their 5 seconds of fame by trashing the boys and beyond that they’re fucking worthless faggots as broadcasters.