• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the redbar?

Forum Clout
I quite enjoy Redbar but he has been a bit off his game lately.

Maybe it's the excess backlog of events that occurred in his absence, but I feel like he'll start into a segment that has a lot of promise but gets bogged down by incessant back-tracking, over-contextualizing and side thoughts. Jules is doing her best to "steer the ship" but they both know that dynamic is a dead end and it has to be Mike's show, so a lot of otherwise potentially interesting content gets half explored as Mike loses focus and moves onto the next topic (Mike's complete inability to differentiate the spy from Cumia on a recent episode is a good example of this -- potentially great content squandered by a lack of attention)

Plus the show is just quieter now. I'm sure it's valid health stuff that keeps his energy down, but it used to be a show fuelled by screams and it feels a bit stifled these days.

All that said, I still listen and generally enjoy it more than most other shows. Hopefully it's just a slump while he gets his sea legs back.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
How do you know?

stock-vector-a-jewish-man-is-pensive-thinking-796411750.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I like watching him over analyze and annoy fools (especially Joey Diaz. That faggot needed someone to call him out on his shit). Rogan doesn’t engage but his dissection of the show is funny to me (because I don’t like Rogan). Sometimes he goes too far with Big Mike, Logan Paul, etc., as I don’t give two shits about them.

When he analyzed Joe Cumia it was pretty funny

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
I like watching him over analyze and annoy fools (especially Joey Diaz. That faggot needed someone to call him out on his shit). Rogan doesn’t engage but his dissection of the show is funny to me (because I don’t like Rogan). Sometimes he goes too far with Big Mike, Logan Paul, etc., as I don’t give two shits about them.

When he analyzed Joe Cumia it was pretty funny
He certainly goes into the big YouTubers too much. But I don’t think anyone is gonna take Mike off what he wants to get into.

I do miss the days of 10 hour tha watches about Patrick melton in a suit.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
i listened to a lil taste of the redbar today at work and when he referred to blacks as "a bunch of mumbo jumbo mon-kays", i laughed like a retarded person
One time he was talking about how he refuses to endorse a certain drink, and he was like "I'm serious, and I'm going to prove it: this drink is for niggers, and George Floyd was a nigger."

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
One time he was talking about how he refuses to endorse a certain drink, and he was like "I'm serious, and I'm going to prove it: this drink is for niggers, and George Floyd was a nigger."
Only better statement would be to end with “and Anthony Cumia is a nigger!” Followed by that bomb clip he always hits