• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the redbar?

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
Btw any of you know the name of his song about Micheal Obama eating drumsticks? I don't even know what to search for

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Jew boy talked about Nana in Free Episode 10 around 7 hours and 5 minutes. He goes over Nana's house and her tweets saying ******.
How people don't like this guy just for tanjeely hating people we also hate is beyond me. He gets people to clip his shit so you don't have to listen to whole episodes! He's the Jew who keeps giving (one in six million).

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lmao, he uses a green screen now? It used to look pretty cool but obviously the whole apocalyptic bladerunner thing is passe.

G

I still don't actually fully understand who that is or why they're relevant. I know it's a show hosted by a Jew who doesn't like Anthony. I think. I've seen about 90 seconds of it, and I found it funny. I'd rather not watch more and have that 90 seconds ruined. Oh and @The Fuchitive is Father Doris.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I still don't actually fully understand who that is or why they're relevant. I know it's a show hosted by a Jew who doesn't like Anthony. I think. I've seen about 90 seconds of it, and I found it funny. I'd rather not watch more and have that 90 seconds ruined. Oh and @The Fuchitive is Father Doris.
I’m Handsome T.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
How people don't like this guy just for tanjeely hating people we also hate is beyond me. He gets people to clip his shit so you don't have to listen to whole episodes! He's the Jew who keeps giving (one in six million).

That's good... someone recently mentioned that he had a bunch of forum references in the show, so I go look and the fuckin things are 7+ hours long. I remember people hated him on the old sub, but I forget exactly why

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
he doesn't know how to run a tight ship.
he knows how to run a tight broad... he picked-up Jules over a 'tight teen skype titties' contest, there's a video out there which he tries desperately to scrub from the internet, he even got her to make a police report when her underage nudes surfaced... probably failing to mention it was him who broadcast them.

I enjoy some of his bits tho'

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
he knows how to run a tight broad... he picked-up Jules over a 'tight teen skype titties' contest, there's a video out there which he tries desperately to scrub from the internet, he even got her to make a police report when her underage nudes surfaced... probably failing to mention it was him who broadcast them.

What a rascal

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Tricky ol' jew.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout

What kind of retard takes ANYTHING Hostbuster says as truth?