• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw the redbar?

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Too long of a show. It would be listenable if it was 1h at max.

He should hire someone to edit his shows down or have quick timestamps. I don't understand how a guy who pays for 1440p 8 hour archives doesn't tighten shit up. Get that slave Cameron to do it or something.

This "season" has been garbage. I can't laugh at anything he says with that shitty wardrobe he's got on. Those sunglasses shouldn't be worn by anyone over 25 and this man is dying in his 40s. Enough with the fucking singing too it's Cumia level embarrassing.

Forum Clout
He should hire someone to edit his shows down or have quick timestamps. I don't understand how a guy who pays for 1440p 8 hour archives doesn't tighten shit up. Get that slave Cameron to do it or something.

This "season" has been garbage. I can't laugh at anything he says with that shitty wardrobe he's got on. Those sunglasses shouldn't be worn by anyone over 25 and this man is dying in his 40s. Enough with the fucking singing too it's Cumia level embarrassing.
Actually I feel the opposite

…… about the glasses, they shouldn’t be worn by anyone under 65.

Forum Clout
I like him. Is the show insanely long? Yes, but I don’t watch it live, I skip thru stuff like about Ethan Klein, Logan Paul and those other YouTubers I don’t care about. I watch his takes on Rogan and other comics.

I love that he irritates Cumia so much and calls out that liar Josh Denny.

He genuinely seems to appreciate his listeners. Unlike Nana, he has free episodes, gives out decent prizes and will give you a subscription if you can’t afford it.

As sick as he is, he puts out more effort in a single show than Cumia does in a month.

And if he’s behind this BoBo bit, hahahaha holeee shit! This will top his Bill Schultz beer bit.

:image_9253::image_9253::image_9253::image_9253: I give him 4 Cumia’s.

Forum Clout
You don't watch "Red Bar", you wait until he does a segment on something you think might be funny and it's cut and uploaded by itself on YouTube. Ideally, at least 1/3 of it will be funny.
I watch it sometimes passively in the background while I’m working on other stuff. I vibe with his taste in music too. I’m not crazy about his singing but at his worst he’s better than Cumia is at his “best.” Cumia is an awful singer.

7506ACE4-DD1E-4D43-BF30-F9FB2CE8C636.jpeg

8245F362-E482-48D3-9819-93FFEF4470A1.jpeg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I would VENTURE A GUESS that Redbar is a labor of love for Mike. If it weren’t through luck and circumstance that he was able to make a living doing it, he still would be but less often and with a day job! He’s found a group of people who enjoy watching him rant and rave like a madman and the number of them willing to pay for it has been fairly consistent over the last few years!

Perhaps he’s not the “clout goblin” so many accuse him of being, but instead personally enjoys fucking with the fools and isn’t looking to put on a 50k viewer Ethan Klein/Hasan Piker stream to grift millions of dollars. Maybe him and the people he caters to enjoy the show for what it is and he just leaves it at that because he’s a genuine guy.

But then again, I’m not a MIND READER!