WWAW quitting your job with no notice

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Alot of places fire you when you put your 2 wks in anyways. Bounce and go to the other place. I just left my job without a 2 wk notice and dont regret a thing. Fuck those cheap niggers. Dont wanna give raises but wanna keep throwing more responsibility at people and expect us to all sit back and just take it. Faaaack youuu. I “design fire suppression systems now” aka follow my bosses lead.
Are you sure you’ll never go back there and never need the reference for future resumes? Like really sure?

Sounds fun but I’d be worried about that if we’re talking about a serious adult job here.
If youre on good terms with a boss or two just put their number down as the company contact. Even at my job i just quit, i have several good references from. As long as they dont call and ask for “Lydia from HR”, which idk how theyd even get her phone number anyways, im all good.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Tell them you're transitioning in two weeks and they'll leave you alone
I used that excuse last year so I can use the women's bathroom and do storytime at the company picnic. Or do you mean detrans?

Are you sure you’ll never go back there and never need the reference for future resumes? Like really sure?

Sounds fun but I’d be worried about that if we’re talking about a serious adult job here.

Guaranteed I'd never go back. Most background checks are automated (for my level at least) now and you just upload a W2 if they don't have a call to verify employment number. But I get the point. It's a fun fantasy but I'll probably compromise and give them a week.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
give a two weeks notice to their face, see how the first day goes and if it's not worth it give a 2 hour notice next
If you really wanna roll PFG, give the faggots a 2 second warning as you're struttin' out the door.

For an added chuckle if you have a key card make the manager/boss chase you out into the parking lot like I did with this 3' tall, fat Vietnamese nigga who has a Vietnam War limp... "Key car! I need key car! You give key car!"

Threw it over my shoulder. Never looked back. I hope that lil gooks bum nigger leg hurt.

FranksWirecutters

Alot of places fire you when you put your 2 wks in anyways. Bounce and go to the other place. I just left my job without a 2 wk notice and dont regret a thing. Fuck those cheap niggers. Dont wanna give raises but wanna keep throwing more responsibility at people and expect us to all sit back and just take it. Faaaack youuu. I “design fire suppression systems now” aka follow my bosses lead.

If youre on good terms with a boss or two just put their number down as the company contact. Even at my job i just quit, i have several good references from. As long as they dont call and ask for “Lydia from HR”, which idk how theyd even get her phone number anyways, im all good.
You mean the 3% I got this year wasn't great because it wasn't even inflation? I did laugh when my boss told me.
Even if you quit your current job immediately, tell your new job you need two weeks minimum before you start. That way you don't look like a scccccumbag motherfucking your old workplace and it's a nice little break for yourself.
I did do that. I just have to phone it in (by talking race crime stats) for 3 weeks until I can take photos of one of them in the street. I also have a coworker who needed me that day.

FranksWirecutters

@admin Comment? Disappearing is probably a good idea.

1000007297.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
This one would be worth it. They have a 40 million dollar project that relies on me heavily. Last day would be a month before it starts and when I checked out I stopped documenting things. Guy has screwed up a lot and I stopped caring about trying to fix them. We have Corp resources we can pull in to help but he's alienated them by cursing them out. It's going to go really bad unless I stay and save it. If I stay the 2 weeks they'll try and make me brain dump to salvage it.
40m dollars? What are you some high roller conveyor belt engineer?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
You mean the 3% I got this year wasn't great because it wasn't even inflation? I did laugh when my boss told me.
The raises were a joke.

One regular ol random day i was told i was to be on 24/7, 365, on call, on top of my daily 6:30am-5:30pm. If i got called out midnight i was expected back at work at 6:30am, for no additional compensation whatsoever. And no reason other than “we didnt read our new contract hard enough. Sorry”. Just like they expected us to take it and say “yessum massa. Isa do whatchu say ebery daya sir”. I said “i better get a free 15/20hrs for being on call and answering my phone all night every night 24/7 every week” and they said “nah sorry. No compensation.” They went from 7 guys to 3 guys in a matter of 2 weeks. They done goofed. Someones gonna get killed doing substation inspections after being up all night and i hope they get sued for hundreds of millions of dollars for the shit. The big bosses are just trying to be niggers and take advantage of people because it doesnt effect THEIR day to day lives. They dont care. They dont have to wake up and respond to active ground faults in the middle of the night in a pitch black solar field. Fuck that shit. Someone else can take that BS. Ill be workin 3 hours and getting paid for 8-10 and possibly getting a second job and probably end up doubling my yearly earnings in the end anyways so im happy. Fuck those scammin ass solar niggers.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
The raises were a joke.

One regular ol random day i was told i was to be on 24/7, 365, on call, on top of my daily 6:30am-5:30pm. If i got called out midnight i was expected back at work at 6:30am, for no additional compensation whatsoever. And no reason other than “we didnt read our new contract hard enough. Sorry”. Just like they expected us to take it and say “yessum massa. Isa do whatchu say ebery daya sir”. I said “i better get a free 15/20hrs for being on call and answering my phone all night every night 24/7 every week” and they said “nah sorry. No compensation.” They went from 7 guys to 3 guys in a matter of 2 weeks. They done goofed. Someones gonna get killed doing substation inspections after being up all night and i hope they get sued for hundreds of millions of dollars for the shit. The big bosses are just trying to be niggers and take advantage of people because it doesnt effect THEIR day to day lives. They dont care. They dont have to wake up and respond to active ground faults in the middle of the night in a pitch black solar field. Fuck that shit. Someone else can take that BS. Ill be workin 3 hours and getting paid for 8-10 and possibly getting a second job and probably end up doubling my yearly earnings in the end anyways so im happy. Fuck those scammin ass solar niggers.
Beautifully written 👏

TheNanaDook

I’ve done it once at a job where i technically had a C suite title (though i felt like it was an honarary title). Long story short, the president kept letting the customer service manager talk shit to my team and send us nasty emails, and when i told him something had to change, he took us all out to a company lunch and said we had to stop ignoring the guy (which we started doing because he was acting like a cunt).

I snapped. Didn’t talk to anyone. Got back to the office, gathered up a few things, walked out casually, texted the president “I’m done”, and turned my phone off. Went to my dad’s house, told him about it, and we just drank beer and floated around in his pool for a few days while my phone rang off the hook. It felt GOOD. I had been working way too hard to put up with that guy’s shit, And they were being cheap about raises and hiring more help.

I eventually agreed to return for 4 days to finish out some documentation. The company has never really recovered because I was doing the job of 4 people and it was a startup with minimal funding. I even invented the main tech product that was making them more revenue than the licensing. It’s been 4.5 years and they still ask me when I’m coming back. It’s nice to have that kind of power.

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Ive only done it twice and this was the main reason why. One was a shitty retail job and I’m pretty sure the managers didn’t really care that I quit like that. The other was a job I hated but I was making really good money, and I realized I had to burn that bridge so I could never fall back to working there again.
nice cope, fag. lol

where are we at with being self employed?

wheres all my self employed peeps at?