• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW nobody dying in the challenger explosion

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Nana lurks here and is seething because of this thread and flat earth tawk...keep in mind this pedophilic faggot was until recently unquestioning the 911 narrative

He references 'Professor Dave', & while Dave's chemistry videos are pretty well explained, his 'debates' remind me of this:

G

Nana lurks here and is seething because of this thread and flat earth tawk...keep in mind this pedophilic faggot was until recently unquestioning the 911 narrative

[MEDIA=youtube]8zz1JSnLQIw[/MEDIA]
Spherecuck Nana and Proud Boys Cofounder Dante Negro OWNED by Flat Earth Chad RussianVids

[URL unfurl="true"]https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SXW31OHNOSKD[/URL]

Not sure what I believe when it comes to the topic, and I don't necessarily agree with all of this guy's conclusions on everything. But he challenges stuff that many people just knee-jerk defend and for that he deserves some credit. And he was calling out COVID as a hoax while people were still running around scared. In his other videos, he makes a convincing case for these shootings being drills. He might be on to something.

G

I can see the motivation for faking the moon landings, but what's in it for NASA or the US in faking fucking up a shuttle launch? There's no upside.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I can see the motivation for faking the moon landings, but what's in it for NASA or the US in faking fucking up a shuttle launch? There's no upside.
Just like the flat earth. If it was so what? Why lie going back hundreds of years?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Distraction from something bigger.

I don't believe the Challenger disaster was faked, but there is always a potential upside to take advantage of. In every disaster. It's how bankers think.

G

Distraction from something bigger.

I don't believe the Challenger disaster was faked, but there is always a potential upside to take advantage of. In every disaster. It's how bankers think.
If there's money to be made off it

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Kind of a tangent but how come every single conspiracy thing has to be blurry, even if it's an image file done in the computer?
Is it a holdover from the bigfoot sightings?
It doesn't make any goddamn sense.

That said, I'm a pot-addled shit-for-brains and buy into this 100%.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
If there's money to be made off it
It's not always purely financial though. It's like a magician distracting you while his assistant does the trick.

While NASA was and may still be a huge money laundering op, the moon landings were always prime time television and whenever something bad happened in Vietnam there was another moon landing to do.

Many times big news stories come out on Friday evening, as they know people aren't really paying attention and thus the hype cycle is controlled.