• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW nobody dying in the challenger explosion

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wasn't this a post a few months ago?

I don’t recognise your username and don’t know any of your posts but from this one post I can safely assume this meme is how you are in real life

IMG_9852.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
You know we pretended Iraq had WMDs and killed millions of people and nobody cared/no consequences were faced right?

And you think this is something that couldn’t possibly happen?
It’s not about consequences. Why go through the trouble of faking that just to let the people live in public without even disguising themselves?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Because people will never question it anyway. Why they’re doing it, why do they lie about going to the moon? I don’t know.
It’s easy to understand why they would lie about going to the moon but this one doesn’t make sense and again, the people wouldn’t just go work at a college with their own name.

They can’t be brilliant and evil enough to concoct these elaborate schemes but also that inept at hiding people.

If they got something out of the ship blowing up and they’re evil Jews then why not just actually blow the shit up on purpose with them in it? Then you don’t have to worry about anyone fucking up your secret.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
They’re all still alive. Unless of course 5 had identical doppelgängers with the same names who worked in the same industries and were born at the same time and 2 had identical twins which haven’t got any birth records or ancestry documents.

View attachment 126405

Bonus:

Richard Scobles company logo just coincidentally looks exactly like the challenger disaster.

In b4 “snopes have deboonked it” when they haven’t, they just say it’s a tragedy and disrespectful and offer no explanations as usual.

WE DIDN’T GO TO THE MOON!

View attachment 126406
I can’t speak for the others but the Judith Resnik side-by-side is 100% bullshit. You can watch Resnik the law professor (who should have a bag over her head) testifying at some confirmation hearings in 1987 and she’s the same ugly jew broad she is now but slightly younger looking.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?10178-1/bork-nomination-day-9-part-5 (go to the 29:00 min mark)

Judith Resnik the “astronaut” was more of a “khazar 7” or whatever she’d be dubbed here and looks nothing like the professor. Pretty funny considering this fake comparison is shown THREE times in the image you posted and takes up nearly a third of the picture.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I can’t speak for the others but the Judith Resnik side-by-side is 100% bullshit. You can see Resnik the law professor testifying in 1987 at some confirmation hearings and she’s the same ugly jew broad she is now with fewer wrinkles.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?10178-1/bork-nomination-day-9-part-5 (go to the 29:00 min mark)

Judith Resnik the “astronaut” was more of a “khazar 7” or whatever she’d be dubbed here and looks nothing like the professor. Pretty funny considering this fake comparison is shown THREE times in the image you posted and takes up nearly a third of the picture.

For the record I appreciate replies like this, I am open to being wrong about anything.

It’s the condescending “that’s been deboonked, sweetie” people who don’t bother checking anything personally that I think are fags.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
WWAWD dinosaurs being a hoax.

Except for Erock of course. Marching marching . . .

Hey buddy, those bones that nobody is allowed to see and nobody has ever verified and the wild assumptions and fan fiction about what dinosaurs looked like based on nothing is settled science!

The bones in museums aren’t Chinese made replicas, they’re real bones but you can’t see them they’re in storage. They totally weren’t invented in the 1800s and discovered a year after the term dinosaur was made up.

I’m sorry you’re too stupid. They keep the real bones in the lost storage facilities where all of the moon landing telemetry tapes and construction plans are.