• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW nobody dying in the challenger explosion

G

They knew the rocket wasn’t safe because of O rings in the wrong temperature and knew it would cause a disaster, it launched anyway and that disaster happened. Then 5 of them have identical doppelgängers with the same name, DOB, location and area of work, and 2 apparently have identical twins. 1 dude who has the same name, date of birth and looks identical to one then opens a business with a logo that mirrors the explosion aesthetics.

I don’t think they’re in the social security death register either, and the only debunking I can find is saying it’s “just wrong” because it is and that’s it.

The nose thing is age and angles and lighting of photos, compare you own pictures from years ago at different angles. They look exactly like them lol.
No, child. I have not aged a single solitary day since I was 18. God, you're stupid.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
No, child. I have not aged a single solitary day since I was 18. God, you're stupid.
OK, you're obviously both coming at this from pre-prescribed positions (or maybe you've got a bigger monitor than me), how about we overlay a grid across the photos & plot relevant points.
You seem like a clever guy, let's devise a simple experiment - the opposing views are so starkly stated that it should be noticeable.

(I've got no opinion on this btw)

G

OK, you're obviously both coming at this from pre-prescribed positions (or maybe you've got a bigger monitor than me), how about we overlay a grid across the photos & plot relevant points.
You seem like a clever guy, let's devise a simple experiment - the opposing views are so starkly stated that it should be noticeable.

(I've got no opinion on this btw)
I also really don't care. I just posted on this thread to make a jew joke

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I beg everyone to watch American Moon Documentary. This doc cemented my belief that Moon Landing was a hoax.

Oh sweetie, that’s been deboonked. I’m not going to watch any of that or research anything myself, I’m just going to get really passive aggressive and angry for some reason and blindly believe everything I’m told to believe, sweetie.

G

I give your elites credit for one thing...making me ashamed of the passages in the Qur'an about God laying the Earth like a 'carpet'. You really have to be a demon to come up with such big, comprehensive lies. They also focus on kids when peddling the "big lies"...the planet, solar systems, dinosaurs, etc...all kid focused topics. School trips etc.

Then when you're an adult, they leave it alone for the most part except for the ones that fall into PST loser territory, star wars and other bullshit. (Which they are demolishing as a franchise because they know the gig is up and probably has a couple of years left)

Forum Clout
Imagine believing anything out of NASA. You might as well watch Transformers or Star Wars and think it was real as well. Like those adults that watched Toy Story at age 30 and started collecting toys and talking to them. That level of impressionable and stupid.
What? You don't think this little chicken tikka landed a rover on Mars?

rvem25n8_dr-swati-mohan_625x300_19_February_21.jpg

:image_4848_lg: