• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW nobody dying in the challenger explosion

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They’re all still alive. Unless of course 5 had identical doppelgängers with the same names who worked in the same industries and were born at the same time and 2 had identical twins which haven’t got any birth records or ancestry documents.

IMG_9845.jpeg

Bonus:

Richard Scobles company logo just coincidentally looks exactly like the challenger disaster.

In b4 “snopes have deboonked it” when they haven’t, they just say it’s a tragedy and disrespectful and offer no explanations as usual.

WE DIDN’T GO TO THE MOON!

IMG_9846.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Naw, it exploded all right. NASA lost an entire space shuttle because they let a woman pilot it. Women aren't fit for space, it dirves them to madness. See that diaper lady astronaut.
If they did fake it I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it so obvious some retard online could figure out. No offense.
Yea, not sure about this one lol.

I know if a nigger was flying it, it would of endded up in the Mississippi river thou.

You are all retarded. The rocket did blow up but nobody was on it.

It’s shared trauma, you can’t question tragedy. You can’t question NASA.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
None of those people bear more than a passing resemblance with their astronaut "twin."

Someone hasn't been studying noses close enough...

They knew the rocket wasn’t safe because of O rings in the wrong temperature and knew it would cause a disaster, it launched anyway and that disaster happened. Then 5 of them have identical doppelgängers with the same name, DOB, location and area of work, and 2 apparently have identical twins. 1 dude who has the same name, date of birth and looks identical to one then opens a business with a logo that mirrors the explosion aesthetics.

I don’t think they’re in the social security death register either, and the only debunking I can find is saying it’s “just wrong” because it is and that’s it.

The nose thing is age and angles and lighting of photos, compare you own pictures from years ago at different angles. They look exactly like them lol.