• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW movies we should watch since new movies suck

G

Is it good? I was always put off watching it because of that weird looking kid
Look, I'm a faggot but this movie had my jaw dropped for extended periods of horror and had me near tears at moments of beauty. I also laughed a lot. It's one where you can legitimately call it art as well as entertainment but extremely ugly. But I identify with it because I was a little like one of those kids in btw "Kids" and "Gummo" Small city, urban/rural white trash, broken home, scumbag kid. Skateboards/huffing gas/Slayer.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
In my opinion, no. It's not a bad movie, it just doesn't come close to the first two. The studio should have let Coppola leave 'Godfather' out of the title like he wanted. There's stuff that doesn't work (any scene with Coppola's daughter) but there's also some really great stuff. Especially the confession scene in the Vatican.
Watched it, honestly it’s nowhere near as bad as the rep it gets. I enjoyed it. And I would fuck Mary even with that nose.