• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW movies we should watch since new movies suck

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
adaeee651feabaa1bbfceba8a049f702.jpeg

bdc5c7e4e0812c16a060500a67a4c83c.jpeg

6e0d13d9dd45b3e5751119fd39f7a89c.jpeg

G

Harmony Korine: All his movies are about fucked up lower-class white American life.

Kids: Urban ghetto life
Gummo: Rural ghetto life
Julien Donkey Boy: Urban DSS/mental health life.

each one is like a flashback of growing up enmeshed in poor white trash and yet also a beautiful work of art.

Todd Solandz: All his movies are about fucked up American Jewish/Upper-class life.

Happiness: The funniest movie I've seen featuring a pedophile.
Storytelling: "Say "Nigger, fuck me! Nigger, fuck me hard!""

These are just nihilistic and hilarious.

G

Harmony Korine: All his movies are about fucked up lower-class white American life.

I grew up fairly privileged in London and, minus the AIDS, my mid to late teen years social life was basically that movie. It was maybe more universal than you think

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Gummo: Rural ghetto life
Julien Donkey Boy: Urban DSS/mental health life.

each one is like a flashback of growing up enmeshed in poor white trash and yet also a beautiful work of art.

Todd Solandz: All his movies are about fucked up American Jewish/Upper-class life.

Happiness: The funniest movie I've seen featuring a pedophile.
Storytelling: "Say "Nigger, fuck me! Nigger, fuck me hard!""

These are just nihilistic and hilarious.
Happiness had me howling then feeling like shit after. I liked Welcome to the Dollhouse more but it still watches good.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Whoever brought up idle hands recently thank you. Used to watch it all the time as a kid. I’m watching it now and it’s probably my favorite horror comedy.

G

Is The Godfather 3 as bad as they say? Someone tell me
In my opinion, no. It's not a bad movie, it just doesn't come close to the first two. The studio should have let Coppola leave 'Godfather' out of the title like he wanted. There's stuff that doesn't work (any scene with Coppola's daughter) but there's also some really great stuff. Especially the confession scene in the Vatican.

G

Bottle Rocket, if you've never seen it. Here's the first few minutes for a little taste. Lil bit, lil bit.

[MEDIA=youtube]PmTlaHaz9_o[/MEDIA]

I'm a big gay fag for Wes Anderson and would recommend pretty much all of his movies, but Bottle Rocket is a good place to start.