• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW finding quality girls to breed with?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
in retrospect- I wasn't that much of a "ladykiller" in those days

I had a normal sex life...nothing extravagant

I honestly couldn't care less if I laid with another woman again.
I've turned into Jack Nicholson's character in "as good as it gets"

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Beggars can’t be choosers, and all that.

A big part of the reason I finally got married is because women in their 40s are exhausting.

I can rattle off a hundred reasons why, but I think the biggest one is that all of them have an idea in their head of how they want to look and where they want their life to be and they act like they're already there.

A couple of examples:
  • I went on a date with A Great Big Fat Person. She was easily 75 pounds overweight. My thought process was "this girl must have low self esteem, but she has HUMONGOUS breasts and I'd like to see them." I had ZERO interest in any kind of committed relationship, but I thought she was fuckable. But she had the self esteem of someone with a hardbody. She said she was "going to the gym" and was "going to lose 75lbs." SHE'D BEEN TO THE GYM TWICE. Two fucking times and she's acting like her fitness goal is a foregone conclusion, like it's just a matter of days until 75lbs just melts off her thighs.
  • I can't even count how many women I met who were trying to live some "Sex and the City" lifestyle, but financed the whole thing on credit cards. BMWs, expensive apartments, designer clothes.
I can sympathize with the fact that these two women wanted to be thin and wealthy and live an extravagant lifestyle. But they can't just will it into being. They have to put in the work. But both of them wanted to be treated as if they're thin / successful / wealthy / exciting when they weren't.

Even if we take looks out of the equation, I personally think that it's WAY easier to date someone who's ten years younger than you than someone your same age, especially if you're in your 40s. If a woman is in her 40s and she's still single, there's a reason for that: she's insanely picky, delusionally so.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I went on a date with A Great Big Fat Person.
You had my ribs right there brotherman. Women are retarded and overly emotional, which is a nice way of saying they're irrational and shouldn't be in charge of anything important, but tbf most retards I've met fall for their stupid fantasies, regardless of age or gender.

I have an acquaintance who's Bob jelly fat and works at taco bell in his 40s. He spends all his time smoking weed and playing video games. His faceberg page says he's an author despite never writing anything after high school (,child) and his plenty of fish profile says he has an average build.

I think people's subconscious is so good at warping reality to cope that most folks really just believe their own bullshit. Lying to yourself is a recipe for complacency and stagnation.

Forum Clout
My personal method has worked pretty good. When I use tinder or bumble, I make my profile so it only attracts retards (aka non-npc). I swipe very discriminatory based on their profile. For example, if I see any cross, crystal, horse, maga, vaxxed, or protest shit, I don't entertain it. I'm not very good at talking to nontards so I don't bother.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
posting to an old thread to say why the hell would you want to be married and have kids in the first place? marriage and parenting isn't like the wedding ring commercials or gay movies you see, it fuckin sucks. i've never met a happily married man in my short life on this planet; every one of them is miserable and regrets their decision to get married. if you're a single man under 40 and you're not obese, a druggie loser, and have little to no debt you can have your pick. if you're lonely get some hobbies to add value to your life, because a woman sure as shit won't. there is no "one", there is no "soulmate" or "quality woman", they're all interchangeable.
Finally, someone who gets it.

Unless you care to have children, why the fuck bother worrying about this shit? Fucking tradcon faggots depressed about not having a waifu lmao.

Go outside, play the fucking the field, and if it happens settle down with a sensible bitch who has a future - or don't and just get a hobby. Why be sad about this. Stop being gay.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
A big part of the reason I finally got married is because women in their 40s are exhausting.

I can rattle off a hundred reasons why, but I think the biggest one is that all of them have an idea in their head of how they want to look and where they want their life to be and they act like they're already there.

A couple of examples:
  • I went on a date with A Great Big Fat Person. She was easily 75 pounds overweight. My thought process was "this girl must have low self esteem, but she has HUMONGOUS breasts and I'd like to see them." I had ZERO interest in any kind of committed relationship, but I thought she was fuckable. But she had the self esteem of someone with a hardbody. She said she was "going to the gym" and was "going to lose 75lbs." SHE'D BEEN TO THE GYM TWICE. Two fucking times and she's acting like her fitness goal is a foregone conclusion, like it's just a matter of days until 75lbs just melts off her thighs.
  • I can't even count how many women I met who were trying to live some "Sex and the City" lifestyle, but financed the whole thing on credit cards. BMWs, expensive apartments, designer clothes.
I can sympathize with the fact that these two women wanted to be thin and wealthy and live an extravagant lifestyle. But they can't just will it into being. They have to put in the work. But both of them wanted to be treated as if they're thin / successful / wealthy / exciting when they weren't.

Even if we take looks out of the equation, I personally think that it's WAY easier to date someone who's ten years younger than you than someone your same age, especially if you're in your 40s. If a woman is in her 40s and she's still single, there's a reason for that: she's insanely picky, delusionally so.
this is stupid

Forum Clout
I've never seen anyone bitching about WeStErN wOmEn!!1! who wasn't completely disgusting, making zero money, or a combination of both. The fattest, goofiest looking manual laborers I know seem to get married to "quality women" with relative ease, so shot in the dark I'm going to assume OP and people like him are just goofy dipshits who think they should be getting top shelf snatch while having nothing of value going on for themselves.

Work out, groom yourself, get a hobby. I've never known anyone who did all three and "couldn't find a decent lady!".

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I've never seen anyone bitching about WeStErN wOmEn!!1! who wasn't completely disgusting, making zero money, or a combination of both. The fattest, goofiest looking manual laborers I know seem to get married to "quality women" with relative ease, so shot in the dark I'm going to assume OP and people like him are just goofy dipshits who think they should be getting top shelf snatch while having nothing of value going on for themselves.

Work out, groom yourself, get a hobby. I've never known anyone who did all three and "couldn't find a decent lady!".
I remember this one interview where Brad Pitt complained about how had trouble getting a woman to date him

oh yeah- that's right......THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Forum Clout
My wife is from Minas. She's the total package.
SI!! I AM TOTAL PACKAGE LIKE DAN-GUEST SAY , PERFECT 9/10 JAWLINE AND FRAME ,,, DAN TELLING TO U LOSERS HE GOT BIG SEXY THIRD WORLD WOMAN AT ARIA ,!!! AND WHAT U LOSERS HAVING ????? CHINCEL TALK BOUT LONELY JAJAJA START TO SAVING YOUR PESOS AND FINE REAL WOMAN , IF DAN SYNDROME CAN U CAN (MAYBE) JAJAJA

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout

Blackop17.jpg

I am entitled to top shelf snatch!

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

But the Jews brainwashed white women to hook up with black men. It's not my fault! I deserve sex!

46642047-9890817-Plymouth_shooter_Jake_Davison_pictured_talked_about_being_a_blac-a-80_1628865154601.jpg