• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW finding quality girls to breed with?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I'm out of the game however my ideal woman is a woman my age WITH NO KIDS

I'm 44
You know how hard it is to find a woman my age who doesn't have kids and if you do, the fact that she has zero kids is a huge red flag

...and yes- I have no kids.....I'm a red flag as well

ain't none you niggas try to do a play on words "jokey response" on how I look Indian and might be gay when riffing off of "red Flag"
You can always join the alliance, brother. You'd fit right in.

G

I'm 44
You know how hard it is to find a woman my age who doesn't have kids and if you do, the fact that she has zero kids is a huge red flag

ain't none you niggas try to do a play on words "jokey response" on how I look Indian and might be gay when riffing off of "red Flag"
Why in the world would you look for a 44 year old? Go to the gym, buy some new clothes and shoot for 34 instead. Have some pride.

G

I just had a moment of clarity when this jew broad in lawschool wakes up next to me , she's not pretty in the face but great body, I fucked her on the kitchen counter after bar hopping last night and spending $85 on drinks between the both of us after meeting on hinge.
and her breathe unironically smelled like loose change. Then after i nut this morning she said she's going to brunch with her boyfriend yes boyfriend apparently shes in an open relationship.

This is a boomer containment zone:
inb4 go join your local church and serenade a 23 year old femcel
inb4 go to your local library and chat up the nerdy girl

this isn't 1997, faggots.
If she has a dating app profile, trash.
If she has pink or blue streaks in her hair/ noticeable tattoos, trash.
If she says she's "spiritual" or anything of the sort, trash.

im sick of meeting these mid twenties whores who likes trying new recipes at the lcoal brewerry or going on sushi dates or spending the weekends hungover all day watching netflix and ask to take a selfie wiht me 3-4x a day when out and about, I can't take it anymore
PLEASE HELP ME FIND A TRAD WIFE MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING AS MY MALE VALUE WILL BE PEAKING SOON
FAWK!
Cuz...

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A friend of mine just told me she's been in a polyamory relationship until recently but now she's with just one guy from that. What a stupid cunt. I hate to imagine what the fuck is wrong with him too. It just goes to show that the quality women probably want quality guys, and the retards fuck STDs into each other until they end up homeless.

G

I just had a moment of clarity when this jew broad in lawschool wakes up next to me , she's not pretty in the face but great body, I fucked her on the kitchen counter after bar hopping last night and spending $85 on drinks between the both of us after meeting on hinge.
and her breathe unironically smelled like loose change. Then after i nut this morning she said she's going to brunch with her boyfriend yes boyfriend apparently shes in an open relationship.

This is a boomer containment zone:
inb4 go join your local church and serenade a 23 year old femcel
inb4 go to your local library and chat up the nerdy girl

this isn't 1997, faggots.
If she has a dating app profile, trash.
If she has pink or blue streaks in her hair/ noticeable tattoos, trash.
If she says she's "spiritual" or anything of the sort, trash.

im sick of meeting these mid twenties whores who likes trying new recipes at the lcoal brewerry or going on sushi dates or spending the weekends hungover all day watching netflix and ask to take a selfie wiht me 3-4x a day when out and about, I can't take it anymore
PLEASE HELP ME FIND A TRAD WIFE MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING AS MY MALE VALUE WILL BE PEAKING SOON
FAWK!
Looking for a trad wife but preemptively say not to recommend church.

Banning the best possible advice isn’t smart.

I mean you seem to prize the fact that you “spit roasted” her, so then just enjoy that.

What’s wrong with just doing that? I mean if you’re looking for a real wife prospect then go look for one, but if you’re going to keep banging whores just do that then don’t complain that you can’t find a real woman.

Banging whores is fun. Maybe that’s your calling.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout

I'm 44

ain't none you niggas try to do a play on words "jokey response" on how I look Indian and might be gay when riffing off of "red Fl

and btw- I'm ugly and even I believe the above 100 percent......
...ironically though- I organically just don't care anymore

JNN the lady-killer will be back. You just gotta put in the work, bro. 2023 will be your comeback, I can feel it.
images.jpg

G

Looking for a trad wife but preemptively say not to recommend church.

Banning the best possible advice isn’t smart.

I mean you seem to prize the fact that you “spit roasted” her, so then just enjoy that.

What’s wrong with just doing that? I mean if you’re looking for a real wife prospect then go look for one, but if you’re going to keep banging whores just do that then don’t complain that you can’t find a real woman.

Banging whores is fun. Maybe that’s your calling.
I see a lot of guys doing that. They'll complain about women being whores, but they won't go where they might actually find one that's decent. You're fishing in a toxic pond, stupid! Don't complain if you catch an old boot every time. Definition of insanity, etc., etc.

Of course, you don't want some frigid self-righteous woman that's not going to be any fun either. It's a balancing act between the two polarities. There's a lot of good looking single women at these churches that actually want to be wives and mothers. And a lot of the single guys are dweebs so the competition wouldn't be that difficult.

If he's serious about finding a good one, he's gotta quit wasting time with whores and make it a priority. "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me." It's like that, but with skanks.

Forum Clout
posting to an old thread to say why the hell would you want to be married and have kids in the first place? marriage and parenting isn't like the wedding ring commercials or gay movies you see, it fuckin sucks. i've never met a happily married man in my short life on this planet; every one of them is miserable and regrets their decision to get married. if you're a single man under 40 and you're not obese, a druggie loser, and have little to no debt you can have your pick. if you're lonely get some hobbies to add value to your life, because a woman sure as shit won't. there is no "one", there is no "soulmate" or "quality woman", they're all interchangeable.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Finding quality women to breed with is our biological imperative.

I personally plan to target a woman who’s parents are still together and has at least one brother (all female households are awful).

She’ll cook, clean, and become best friends with my dear mother.

I’ll date her for a few years and then we’ll get married. Full catholic mass, of course.

After that, we’ll consummate our marriage and I will pump her full of kids - Hoping for 2 boys, minimum. They’ll probably become doctors or pro athletes.

At that point, its mission accomplished. I’ll quit my job, gain a bunch of weight, and subscribe to Compound Media like the alpha chad I am.