• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW finding quality girls to breed with?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
why, would you rather meditate and pray the rosary together instead of spitroasting this whore?
You say some odd shit, dude.

View attachment 26942

at this point im seriously planning on a short term trip to look for a wife in southern brazil (minas gerais region, like 90% plus white) or maybe some jungle asian to marry and have 5-6 kids with because american “women” have become some weird programmed life forms. Demonic i might say
Unfortunately eastern europe is out of the question atm
Not to shit on your intentions cause you do you, but you're both on a dating app to fuck then get mad that she's of such low character that she's DTF. The open relationship shit is garbage, though, and you're right to walk away.

American women can get a (deserved) bad rap. The problem I've seen is the good ones get married too young and the awful ones play the field well past their prime. But the good ones are out there. You're also kinda jaded on where to find nicer marriage types. Religious institutions are where people interested in community go. To me, that's a good place to start if you want to find the mother of your children. If that doesn't work for you, then find other wholesome places. If you're looking for a fellow cynic to start a family with, you're gonna have to be patient, cause that's a lot of incongruent boxes to tick.

As for traveling abroad, that's not a bad way to go. Brazil is about as good as it gets, inexpensive to get around, and Americans are very popular. Don't limit yourself; Rio and Sao Paulo are fine if you just Uber from reputable place to reputable place. And Brasilia has a good amount of English speakers and is very safe. But yes, the ladies of Minas are very eager to get to the US. No doubt about that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s a real mess out there, I can’t remember the last time a girl I either hooked up with or was talking to DIDNT have a boyfriend (which I would find out after fucking them) or some kind of guy strung along. Thanks to smart phones / social media / dating apps you can’t trust anyone at their word. Im single in my mid 30s and the majority of my friends my age that got married are already divorced or only together “for the kids” yet cheat on each other since they don’t see being faithful to each other as a thing. Everyone today has options and many new ways to hide what they do.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I assume every woman I hook up with will have some guy paying one of her bills at least, if not co-signing her apartment lease or something. I just make sure to not be THAT guy.
That’s something I’ve learned over the years, no girl is actually “single” if they are over 25. They can say they’re single on dating apps but you know there’s somebody somewhere paying a bill, on a car loan, etc.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
WfYAdRpPjEZAz1kY8NQieYRy_L_jKeI05L6VU_-oO5c.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm out of the game however my ideal woman is a woman my age WITH NO KIDS

I'm 44
You know how hard it is to find a woman my age who doesn't have kids and if you do, the fact that she has zero kids is a huge red flag

...and yes- I have no kids.....I'm a red flag as well

ain't none you niggas try to do a play on words "jokey response" on how I look Indian and might be gay when riffing off of "red Flag"