• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW finding quality girls to breed with?

P

potatopeeler63

I just had a moment of clarity when this jew broad in lawschool wakes up next to me , she's not pretty in the face but great body, I fucked her on the kitchen counter after bar hopping last night and spending $85 on drinks between the both of us after meeting on hinge.
and her breathe unironically smelled like loose change. Then after i nut this morning she said she's going to brunch with her boyfriend yes boyfriend apparently shes in an open relationship.

This is a boomer containment zone:
inb4 go join your local church and serenade a 23 year old femcel
inb4 go to your local library and chat up the nerdy girl

this isn't 1997, faggots.
If she has a dating app profile, trash.
If she has pink or blue streaks in her hair/ noticeable tattoos, trash.
If she says she's "spiritual" or anything of the sort, trash.

im sick of meeting these mid twenties whores who likes trying new recipes at the lcoal brewerry or going on sushi dates or spending the weekends hungover all day watching netflix and ask to take a selfie wiht me 3-4x a day when out and about, I can't take it anymore
PLEASE HELP ME FIND A TRAD WIFE MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING AS MY MALE VALUE WILL BE PEAKING SOON
FAWK!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I just had a moment of clarity when this jew broad in lawschool wakes up next to me , she's not pretty in the face but great body, I fucked her on the kitchen counter after bar hopping last night and spending $85 on drinks between the both of us after meeting on hinge.
and her breathe unironically smelled like loose change. Then after i nut this morning she said she's going to brunch with her boyfriend yes boyfriend apparently shes in an open relationship.

im sick of meeting these mid twenties whores who likes trying new recipes at the lcoal brewerry or going on sushi dates or spending the weekends hungover all day watching netflix and ask to take a selfie wiht me 3-4x a day when out and about, I can't take it anymore
PLEASE HELP ME FIND A TRAD WIFE MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING AS MY MALE VALUE WILL BE PEAKING SOON
FAWK!
Keep an eye out for Ukrainian village refugee chicks.

Avoid American women at all costs if you want to avoid the fucking selfie cunts who are worthless.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I stopped reading half way through your post, and I honestly can't tell if you're actually Joe or if your bit is just that good. In either case, most broads on dating apps are damaged goods and should be treated as such, much like she was inviting it by fucking on the kitchen counter. I'm still confused as to why you brought this garbage home in the first place. I would've kicked you out immediately if you were my roommate, even if your name was on the lease.

P

potatopeeler63

I stopped reading half way through your post, and I honestly can't tell if you're actually Joe or if your bit is just that good. In either case, most broads on dating apps are damaged goods and should be treated as such, much like she was inviting it by fucking on the kitchen counter. I'm still confused as to why you brought this garbage home in the first place. I would've kicked you out immediately if you were my roommate, even if your name was on the lease.
why, would you rather meditate and pray the rosary together instead of spitroasting this whore?
You say some odd shit, dude.

1811F514-1FD3-43A8-A057-3FA5EC9157CF.jpeg

at this point im seriously planning on a short term trip to look for a wife in southern brazil (minas gerais region, like 90% plus white) or maybe some jungle asian to marry and have 5-6 kids with because american “women” have become some weird programmed life forms. Demonic i might say
Unfortunately eastern europe is out of the question atm

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout

FAWK!
Try Co-Parenting sites. Single broads just looking for guys to breed and maybe take the kid to Wendys once a month.

If i got diivorced id be whore shopping in the phillipines or vietnam.

P

potatopeeler63

Try Co-Parenting sites. Single broads just looking for guys to breed and maybe take the kid to Wendys once a month.

If i got diivorced id be whore shopping in the phillipines or vietnam.
that's the thing, it's just so culturally different it's hard to tell if they are after the green card or genuinly want to be your 50's era stay at home wife

[MEDIA=youtube]HaoqUMngJ_Y[/MEDIA]

G

why, would you rather meditate and pray the rosary together instead of spitroasting this whore?

View attachment 26942

at this point im seriously planning on a short term trip to look for a wife in southern brazil (minas gerais region, like 90% plus white) or maybe some jungle asian to marry and have 5-6 kids with because american “women” have become some weird programmed life forms. Demonic i might say
My wife is from Minas. She's the total package.

P

potatopeeler63

There's your problem. You're what is known as a woman.
oh, literal stent. I guess it's the social pressure. at family gatherings, "so potatopeeler63, why haven't you found "the one" yet?"
all my old friends are married/have kids,
I know I have 20 good years till im in my early mid 50's and starting a family would be more inconvenient than not, but then you have the old kramer marriage analogy where Ill be waking up in my forties asking permission to go to the pub alone on a thursday night just to brood away fro my wife. it's a tough one man

Chicopee, that's the plan. I just have to stay away from the whore houses this time and stick to coffeeshops

kl.jpeg

G

I'm not reading whatever gay ass novel you just posted but since it's a thread about broads I will post tits.

Attachments

• FDB9393.jpg
    FDB9393.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 727D435.jpg
    727D435.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 60
  • 1wu8glkctq781.jpg
    1wu8glkctq781.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 8798545.jpg
    8798545.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 62
  • 7z8zxsqurtj41.jpg
    7z8zxsqurtj41.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 8A426CA.jpg
    8A426CA.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 68

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout

View attachment 26942

She’s fucking hot