• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW everyone pretending Bobo didn't understand things?

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
Bobo was obviously fully aware they knew he was the Fugitive from the very first call, and yet Nana hootered and hollered through the whole bit, like he wasn't just playing along for the attention.

And I don't even know what to say about this shit. What's funny about it?
Yeah, Bobo was retarded but he had enough self-awareness to play along.

I've known people like that irl. There was one bimbo at work who would occasionally say dumb shit, but the moment she realized it endeared herself to others she started ramping up the stupidity.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I remembah one of his calls, I think when they were saying he died and he had to prove he was the real Bobo, one of the b-b-b-b-boys made some obscure reference to the Warren Commission and he clearly said "alroit, I think that's a reference to JFK" or something. Then I thought maybe he's not as big of a retard as they make him out to be.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
I remembah one of his calls, I think when they were saying he died and he had to prove he was the real Bobo, one of the b-b-b-b-boys made some obscure reference to the Warren Commission and he clearly said "alroit, I think that's a reference to JFK" or something. Then I thought maybe he's not as big of a retard as they make him out to be.
Autistics will amaze you with how much raw information they retain, and also by their sheer inability to use said information in any meaningful way

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah, if any of you follow the Sexy Bad Boy GothicKingCobra, a common thing people will do to fuck with him is to pretend to be his Dad in chat instructing him to do shit. Despite having happened hundreds of times, despite it very obviously not really being his Dad, every time someone does it, the dude announces (with gusto) how the chatter is, in fact, not his father. As though it was an elaborate ploy he figured out and cracked before they could humiliate him.

Likely sort of the same deal.
The biggest problem with king Cobes is he’s the ultimate slow burn. There isn’t a massive return for the time you put in. He’s super fascinating to borderline autists like me, but not interesting to normal people. Even then, I can only handle him in bite size cobra vids. It’s honestly more autistic to follow him for every minute (for multiple days/months) just to get a 15 second clip. He’s also significantly more aware of himself than Patrick, which is crazy.

Forum Clout
The biggest problem with king Cobes is he’s the ultimate slow burn. There isn’t a massive return for the time you put in. He’s super fascinating to borderline autists like me, but not interesting to normal people. Even then, I can only handle him in bite size cobra vids. It’s honestly more autistic to follow him for every minute (for multiple days/months) just to get a 15 second clip.
Good. No more Wings and DSP refugees trying to dip their hands into the Cobraverse, those autists have watered down enough cows already. Jord is for patrician 'tard aficionados only twu

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Good. No more Wings and DSP refugees trying to dip their hands into the Cobraverse, those autists have watered down enough cows already. Jord is for patrician 'tard aficionados only twu
The cobtaverse is similar to here in that it has a natural filtration system. Someone is going to call you a fucking faggot if you pretend like you get our shit (Dan), and probably run you off (Dan). Cobes is just boring unless you get deeply involved, so anyone who isn’t is going to click away from whatever retarded nonsense he’s up to. Honestly, that’s what’s up.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
THAT WAS THE FUCKING BIT, FUCKFACE!

IMG_20220929_194309.png

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
How the fuck did Mullenstein fuck up that podcast with Bobo, he had retarded gold in his hands but turned it into utter shit, he probably didn't even know who Bobo was.

Nice ship steering, mongoloid.

View attachment 67943
I was feeding him questions throughout the “60 Minutes” interview. The fucking faggot didn’t even ask what kind of dog Mr. Maloonigans was. He 100% didn’t know anything about Bobo other then he was on Dopie and Agony once or twice. I seriously don’t get how people defend him as a “host”. He fucking stunk at everything.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I was feeding him questions throughout the “60 Minutes” interview. The fucking faggot didn’t even ask what kind of dog Mr. Maloonigans was. He 100% didn’t know anything about Bobo other then he was on Dopie and Agony once or twice. I seriously don’t get how people defend him as a “host”. He fucking stunk at everything.
I would have asked what kind of Dog Mr. Maloonigans was but I thought it wasn't my place--and he never did it!

I have PTSD from the whole thing, but I take all the credit in the world for finding out Bobo's vaccine status and his proclivity for asians speaking in southern accents.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I would have asked what kind of Dog Mr. Maloonigans was but I thought it wasn't my place--and he never did it!

I have PTSD from the whole thing, but I take all the credit in the world for finding out Bobo's vaccine status and his proclivity for asians speaking in southern accents.
It wasn’t your fault. It’s hilarious how Dan insisted on being the one to run da show, to the point he kicked people off for talking over. Yet he didn’t have basic hosting skills. His guests were afraid to talk over him. Everyone other then Dan was the highlight of the podcast. He didn’t know how to sit back and let the funny faawkin happen like the opester did. Fucking faggot.

Forum Clout
As others have said, Bobo is autistic, which means he doesn't understand when people are fucking with him. And like autists, he thinks if you say something, that makes it true (unless you deny it to counteract). Think of when trannies get "mis"-gendered. A normal person would shrug it off, but they instead throw a fit. Because you saying something is changing reality itself to them. Same with the Bobos mom or Bobo is dead bits. He's not retarded, he's just gullible and regular old stupid.