• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW everyone pretending Bobo didn't understand things?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They would tell Bobo to call in, and he’d play along with Opies “Hi, who’s this?” bit. There’s a couple of instances where Bobo and Di both respond “You called me” accidentally. He was fed lines from Sam, and egged on by Sam, Jew, and other people on staff. That’s about the extent of Bobo’s understanding of da show. He is a tard, and he probably thought the fuchitive bit wouldn’t actually trick them, until it went on for as long as it did. He even says it to Kenny during his police questioning. Bobo in studio saying outrageous shit isn’t genuine, but Bobo on the phone is.

Forum Clout
If you watch the video, you can see the autistic freak out he has at the callers. There's not a chance in hell Bobo could fake that.

The problem is, if Bobo thinks a man saying "this is Bobo's mom" could be mistaken for his real mom, his IQ would be like 50. He probably wouldn't even be able to dress himself.

Forum Clout
The problem is, if Bobo thinks a man saying "this is Bobo's mom" could be mistaken for his real mom, his IQ would be like 50. He probably wouldn't even be able to dress himself.
I think he knows the reality of it, but has some kind of sperg tic about his mom. That's what I got out of it. You can on his face that he's near tears at some points.
Yeah, if any of you follow the Sexy Bad Boy GothicKingCobra, a common thing people will do to fuck with him is to pretend to be his Dad in chat instructing him to do shit. Despite having happened hundreds of times, despite it very obviously not really being his Dad, every time someone does it, the dude announces (with gusto) how the chatter is, in fact, not his father. As though it was an elaborate ploy he figured out and cracked before they could humiliate him.

Likely sort of the same deal.

G

Yeah, if any of you follow the Sexy Bad Boy GothicKingCobra, a common thing people will do to fuck with him is to pretend to be his Dad in chat instructing him to do shit. Despite having happened hundreds of times, despite it very obviously not really being his Dad, every time someone does it, the dude announces (with gusto) how the chatter is, in fact, not his father. As though it was an elaborate ploy he figured out and cracked before they could humiliate him.

TWU, brotherman

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

That video of Cobes eating the Toe of Satan lollipop and just drooling and spitting red bile all over his apartment floor made me gag. It was DWUToobz. I replace the carpets immediately when I move into somewhere new for reasons exactly like Cobes.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
They would tell Bobo to call in, and he’d play along with Opies “Hi, who’s this?” bit. There’s a couple of instances where Bobo and Di both respond “You called me” accidentally. He was fed lines from Sam, and egged on by Sam, Jew, and other people on staff. That’s about the extent of Bobo’s understanding of da show. He is a tard, and he probably thought the fuchitive bit wouldn’t actually trick them, until it went on for as long as it did. He even says it to Kenny during his police questioning. Bobo in studio saying outrageous shit isn’t genuine, but Bobo on the phone is.
Wasn't he fed the "KNOCK IT OFF, SPAAAAAAADE!" line from Sam? I hope not but it seems plausible.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
That video of Cobes eating the Toe of Satan lollipop and just drooling and spitting red bile all over his apartment floor made me gag. It was DWUToobz. I replace the carpets immediately when I move into somewhere new for reasons exactly like Cobes.
Any food that he touches looks like it belongs in a Tim and Eric sketch.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout

You're not even the real me, doodt.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Wasn't he fed the "KNOCK IT OFF, SPAAAAAAADE!" line from Sam? I hope not but it seems plausible.
Not sure if it was Sam, but it was probably some one. No way Bobo knew “spade” was a derogatory for niggers. You can usually tell when Bobo gets tard confidence after a few fed lines because he’ll start immediately doing his retard shit and bomb. There’s a couple times where Opie whispers “Just do the lines we give you.”.