• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chris Rock’s live netflix special?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Tbf, after his "breakdown," Chappelle was interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey show and basically said everything you heard about him was propaganda from the kikes, because he didn't want to do season 3 on their terms. The kikes reneged on his initial deal with Comedy Central and the Chappelle Show. He was supposed to get 50% of media sales (DVD's), however when DVD sales were a lot more than the Jews thought they would be, I believe they only gave him 10% in royalties. They also told him they would fuck up his career and make look like a fucking nutjob if he didn't renew his contract. While they may have offered $50 million for a 3rd season, Chappelle look at it like he was losing money because if he took the $50 million, he wouldn't get the 50% on the backend of the DVD sales of seasons 1&2.

I also think the whole"white guy laughed too hard" is just a bullshit cover to get back into showbiz graces. We all know the real reason is he got jewed

G

just watched it

very meh

repeat the set up 3 more times Chris, pad out that special

also loved how he fucked up his emancipation joke on his live set, usually they do 3 shots of a special so you can edit that shit out.
Also did anyone even know what those movies are? I had never even heard of emancipation or concussion.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
just watched it

very meh

repeat the set up 3 more times Chris, pad out that special

also loved how he fucked up his emancipation joke on his live set, usually they do 3 shots of a special so you can edit that shit out.
I saw that too, the jokes people have been waiting for him to do (that was the whole appeal of the special and advertised as it would be addressed) and he FUCKED IT UP! Proving why a live stand up special is a bad idea. Netflix thought they were doing something groundbreaking with a live stand up and he fumbled a major joke.