• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chris Rock’s live netflix special?

G

Also, is there a bigger bitch than Will Smith? His wife straight up cheats on him, calls it "an entanglement", doesn't even seem apologetic about it. And Will is up there slapping Chris Rock because he makes a joke about his cheating wife. Either he's gay and she's his beard (probable) or he's the biggest bitch in Hollywood.

Did you watch it because this is basically the closing bit. That part was pretty funny even though he flubbed the joke.

And btw my mom said the show she went to was about 2 hours so he cut out at least half the potential set.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
G

Did you watch it because this is basically the closing bit. That part was pretty funny even though he flubbed the joke.

And btw my mom said the show she went to was about 2 hours so he cut out at least half the potential set.
I didn't watch it but I did read about it today. I saw the Will Smith/Jada red table thing they did and I couldn't believe he kind of just sat there and accepted it and stayed with her. He's gotta be fucking men or other girls or something she has over him because goddamn did that make him look bad.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I didn't watch it but I did read about it today. I saw the Will Smith/Jada red table thing they did and I couldn't believe he kind of just sat there and accepted it and stayed with her. He's gotta be fucking men or other girls or something she has over him because goddamn did that make him look bad.
Seeing as how he's a big Scientologist, he's probably a massive faggot

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Isn't that also why Chappelle quit doing his show? He had some pretty racist shit on there like Clayton Bigsby, the reparations skits, etc. It was funny as fuck but I thought I read where he thought people were taking the wrong message from it and it fucked him up.
It fucked him up because Whites were writing that material as well. His best stuff that his large audience connected to were written by lesser known White comics. Hence why his material was getting audiences outside of just niggers to laugh. Once he had his mental breakdown and fired his staff and became full 'we wuz kangz' mode he ceased being funny. And will likely never be funny again.

There was a comic named Neal Brennan who basically did most of the work including finishing the last season when Dave quit of nowhere. He was an Irish dude that was basically writing nigger jokes but getting Chapelle to deliver them because he knew that any racial jokes delivered from him or Burr would either bomb or get them fired.
Also, is there a bigger bitch than Will Smith? His wife straight up cheats on him, calls it "an entanglement", doesn't even seem apologetic about it. And Will is up there slapping Chris Rock because he makes a joke about his cheating wife. Either he's gay and she's his beard (probable) or he's the biggest bitch in Hollywood.
Everyone in Hollywood is a faggot or other type of degenerate.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It fucked him up because Whites were writing that material as well. His best stuff that his large audience connected to were written by lesser known White comics. Hence why his material was getting audiences outside of just niggers to laugh. Once he had his mental breakdown and fired his staff and became full 'we wuz kangz' mode he ceased being funny. And will likely never be funny again.

There was a comic named Neal Brennan who basically did most of the work including finishing the last season when Dave quit of nowhere. He was an Irish dude that was basically writing nigger jokes but getting Chapelle to deliver them because he knew that any racial jokes delivered from him or Burr would either bomb or get them fired.

Everyone in Hollywood is a faggot or other type of degenerate.
Neal Is Kevin Brennan's brother.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Isn't that also why Chappelle quit doing his show? He had some pretty racist shit on there like Clayton Bigsby, the reparations skits, etc. It was funny as fuck but I thought I read where he thought people were taking the wrong message from it and it fucked him up.
On Season 3, Chappelle was doing one of these skits and said that a White cameraman was laughing too hard at some of the racist stuff. That, and all the pressure from everyone wanting to be his friend and wanting him to sign this and that, is what he said caused him to just shut down and stop.

Fucking black comics. You have Chris Rock's White guilt, Chappelle breaking down, Richard Pryor going to Africa and then saying he's never saying the 'n-word' again. If Patrice was alive he'd probably be backing down from the trans humor so as to not cause offense to struggling teens.

White comics do this shit too as they get older, but it's so much worse with the Blacks

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
White comics do this shit too as they get older, but it's so much worse with the Blacks
It's worse because they consider it punching down, as if the coloreds aren't getting their shit kicked in, drinking shitty water, eating shitty food, getting shot up all day every day. As soon as a black comic gets some money they start feeling bad like all of a sudden that the whole of that fucked up community is good, so they have to be good examples or some horse shit.
Just be funny. Scandals don't stick to anyone anymore. Chappelle still sells out shows. Who cares?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
On Season 3, Chappelle was doing one of these skits and said that a White cameraman was laughing too hard at some of the racist stuff. That, and all the pressure from everyone wanting to be his friend and wanting him to sign this and that, is what he said caused him to just shut down and stop.

Fucking black comics. You have Chris Rock's White guilt, Chappelle breaking down, Richard Pryor going to Africa and then saying he's never saying the 'n-word' again. If Patrice was alive he'd probably be backing down from the trans humor so as to not cause offense to struggling teens.

Tbf, after his "breakdown," Chappelle was interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey show and basically said everything you heard about him was propaganda from the kikes, because he didn't want to do season 3 on their terms. The kikes reneged on his initial deal with Comedy Central and the Chappelle Show. He was supposed to get 50% of media sales (DVD's), however when DVD sales were a lot more than the Jews thought they would be, I believe they only gave him 10% in royalties. They also told him they would fuck up his career and make look like a fucking nutjob if he didn't renew his contract. While they may have offered $50 million for a 3rd season, Chappelle look at it like he was losing money because if he took the $50 million, he wouldn't get the 50% on the backend of the DVD sales of seasons 1&2.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
So seeing as I’m not giving the hebes a Jewflix any sheckles wheres the bedt place to stream this shit?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Dave is a normie. Always has been. Chris is an even bigger normie. They get invited on Oprah and Ellen, they get mainstream recognition and get all the awards. Patrice would have never even been invited, much less agreed to be on these shitty normie talk shows. His only crime was hooking up with a succubus, but it seemed to only make his material stronger because you can't be edgy with a $60 million Netflix deal and a happy home life.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
The kikes reneged on his initial deal with Comedy Central and the Chappelle Show. He was supposed to get 50% of media sales (DVD's), however when DVD sales were a lot more than the Jews thought they would be, I believe they only gave him 10% in royalties. They also told him they would fuck up his career and make look like a fucking nutjob if he didn't renew his contract.
Blacks are pussies for not going after the jews more.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Blacks are pussies for not going after the jews more.
Kanye lost like a billion dollars and they tried to paint him as insane. Real black people abd I guarantee you that a lot of peers know he's telling the truth, but the kikes have literally infested every aspect of entertainment, media, and culture. They literally proved his point and no one really questioned it-