• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chris Rock’s live netflix special?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Starts at 10pm east, 4am Dutchy time. There’s a pre-show half an hour before..

“The special will be hosted by Ronnie Chieng and feature Leslie Jones, Deon Cole and Arsenio Hall, among others, as well as appearances and commentary from Amy Schumer, Cedric the Entertainer, Ice-T, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart, Paul McCartney, Sarah Silverman and Wanda Sykes.”

Sounds wonderful.
Needs more jeeeeewwwwsss

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Oh jesus the name of the special is "Selective Outrage"?

Ugh we get it, the liberals are holding down comedy.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think the reason Chris has White guilt is because his best bit, OJ shouldn't have killer Nicole, but I understand likely wasn't his concept and most of the funny wasn't his.

Then, his next best bit about there being Blacks and there being Niggers ... "If you have money just hide it in a book because no nigger is ever going to look for it there..." was beloved by White people and he 100% wrote it and got famous because of it and has felt like a race traitor ever since.

Saw him host the Oscars once. <nigger voice> "I gets paid to do voice overs for movies! I just goes and read da lines for a few hours and deys pays me!"

That was it. That was the joke.

Chris Rock is the Black Patrick Tomlinson, except he hit it big on other people's material and is very self-aware of that.
I'm pretty sure Louis CK helped with the Niggers vs Black People bit.

Forum Clout
I’m so sorry, J.

Oh and if she likes that, you should definitely try out some of Hannah Gadsby’s best material on her.

“I was forced to ‘ave seeks wit’ meen. I wuz roiped.”

Hilarious!
Whatever happened to that Hans Gatsby bloke? I really liked his act. That bit he does, about getting the ol' wallaby up the didgeridoo had me howling. I hope he moves away from that weird lesbian-esque look he was sporting, though.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Starts at 10pm east, 4am Dutchy time. There’s a pre-show half an hour before..

“The special will be hosted by Ronnie Chieng and feature Leslie Jones, Deon Cole and Arsenio Hall, among others, as well as appearances and commentary from Amy Schumer, Cedric the Entertainer, Ice-T, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart, Paul McCartney, Sarah Silverman and Wanda Sykes.”

Sounds wonderful.
Jesus!
Those are the who's who of hack sellouts.

G

Then, his next best bit about there being Blacks and there being Niggers ... "If you have money just hide it in a book because no nigger is ever going to look for it there..." was beloved by White people and he 100% wrote it and got famous because of it and has felt like a race traitor ever since.
Isn't that also why Chappelle quit doing his show? He had some pretty racist shit on there like Clayton Bigsby, the reparations skits, etc. It was funny as fuck but I thought I read where he thought people were taking the wrong message from it and it fucked him up.

Also, is there a bigger bitch than Will Smith? His wife straight up cheats on him, calls it "an entanglement", doesn't even seem apologetic about it. And Will is up there slapping Chris Rock because he makes a joke about his cheating wife. Either he's gay and she's his beard (probable) or he's the biggest bitch in Hollywood.