• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chris Rock’s live netflix special?

G

My 70 year old Midwestern mother went to one of the warmup shows last week and said she never stopped laughing the whole time so that tells me all I need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm interested to see what he'll say about Will Smith but I don't need another Chappelle/Burr esque Netflix special that's basically "eh you trans people are kinda annoying lately" eggshell walking.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I'm interested to see what he'll say about Will Smith but I don't need another Chappelle/Burr esque Netflix special that's basically "eh you trans people are kinda annoying lately" eggshell walking.
I liked when Chappelle listed off all the blacks that were killed by cops in recent history like thats how you do standup.

G

Starts at 10pm east, 4am Dutchy time. There’s a pre-show half an hour before..

“The special will be hosted by Ronnie Chieng and feature Leslie Jones, Deon Cole and Arsenio Hall, among others, as well as appearances and commentary from Amy Schumer, Cedric the Entertainer, Ice-T, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart, Paul McCartney, Sarah Silverman and Wanda Sykes.”

Sounds wonderful.

G

Hot take. I've never thought Chris Rock was funny and pretty sure all my funsters who did were either nuts or screwing with me, brother.

16f77843e0fe742a97c7a2ed47cdf72e.webp

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

“The special will be hosted by Ronnie Chieng and feature Leslie Jones, Deon Cole and Arsenio Hall, among others, as well as appearances and commentary from Amy Schumer, Cedric the Entertainer, Ice-T, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart, Paul McCartney, Sarah Silverman and Wanda Sykes.”

Sounds wonderful.
Sounds anything but wonderful!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Chris Rock is a sixty year old millionaire who admitted he does up to seven hours of therapy a week, but sure, he’s gonna “tell it like it is” to the civilians. Tell us about the black experience while you pal around with Adam Sandler in the free Maserati he gave you for “Grown Ups 2”.
Chris Rock is the only black guy I've ever seen that legitimately has White guilt.

His movie Top 5 is riddled with guilt. The love interest is an (ugly) Single Mother!!!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Hot take. I've never thought Chris Rock was funny and pretty sure all my funsters who did were either nuts or screwing with me, brother.
I think the reason Chris has White guilt is because his best bit, OJ shouldn't have killed Nicole, but I understand likely wasn't his concept and most of the funny wasn't his.

Then, his next best bit about there being Blacks and there being Niggers ... "If you have money just hide it in a book because no nigger is ever going to look for it there..." was beloved by White people and he 100% wrote it and got famous because of it and has felt like a race traitor ever since.

Saw him host the Oscars once. <nigger voice> "I gets paid to do voice overs for movies! I just goes and read da lines for a few hours and deys pays me!"

That was it. That was the joke.

Chris Rock is the Black Patrick Tomlinson, except he hit it big on other people's material and is very self-aware of that.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Sounds wonderful.
No it doesn't, jerk store J