WWAW being an incel?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Become a Xenacel brotherman!

Just crank one out to Lucy and go on with your day.

Lucy-Lawless-evil.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
There’s no actual secret to getting pussy and I don’t pretend to be an expert or a Chad, I just know what works for me. I’m a decently good looking and I like to make people laugh which does help but there’s definitely more to it than that because plenty of funny good looking guys strike out too. I’ve always found when approaching a woman on a first date or at a bar that what works for me is just treating her like you would a guy friend, I actually tell myself “this girl is just a friend and I’m not interested in fucking her” and come at it from that angle. I engage her and let her run her stupid mouth as much as she wants and I only chime in when there’s an opportunity to make a good joke. I don’t really talk about myself unless she asks. I don’t drop a single hint that I’m interested in fucking her until she starts giving off signals.. playing with her hair, a touch on the arm, excessive giggling. Once that happens I’ll step it up a little bit and reciprocate but I always hold back on the throttle and let her wonder to herself if I’m actually interested or not. Everything you do has to at least appear effortless, the minute you start working for it the game is up and you lost. 50% of the time it works every time.

That’s all I got, punchin out

Capn Dicktickler

Don’t put whores on pedestals, they snore shit and stink just like the brothermen. Ignore them and they will come around. NEVER send a stranger a gift card.
often when I see a beautiful woman I like to think to myself “she has definitely at one point in her life shit in her pants on accident”

Capn Dicktickler

A pussy on a non pig is more beautiful than any painting ever created. I don’t get why guys hate it, other than they’re faggots.
Some women really do have beautiful pussies. an ugly one is actually frightening to me though, a woman with a horrendous pussy gives me this queasy sort of existential terror feeling in the pit of my stomach, similar to how I felt the first time I watched Eraserhead as a kid