WWAW being an incel?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
IMG_20230310_125120_341.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t get the whole Incel thing, I can understand tired of putting up with shit from shitty women but the whole “proud” Incel where it’s your personality doesn’t make sense. It’s one thing to have standards and respect for yourself but it seems like the majority of Incels are just angry losers that think it’s everyone else’s fault that women are disgusted by them.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
I'm lucky that I have a very low sex drive so sex once a year is all I need. I'm about due but I'll probably let it go for a while. I know women who will fuck me but I have to see and hang out with them for that.
Must be nice being part of soyciety. The long list of problems i have this doesn't even make top 5 guess I'll probably die from poverty and starvation.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm lucky that I have a very low sex drive so sex once a year is all I need. I'm about due but I'll probably let it go for a while. I know women who will fuck me but I have to see and hang out with them for that.
Yeah that’s kind of where I am. I have a good job and own my place but I’m not dying to start a family or anything and just keep it casual with women and nothing serious. I don’t know if that makes me an “Incel” but every older guy I’ve talked to that’s married as always said I was smart for not getting married or having kids. I’m not chasing shitty women around and lowering my standards like I see some guys doing because they’re desperate.