• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Pets?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
1d131591e3047b0fe1e62bc720ba1f4f.jpg

wfpgBQ89CgnTv5BsUOJpFq4MZxe.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
black cats are awesome.... she lays down on my chest every night....wish she would stop killing the birds and leaving them on the porch
Better than bringing them into your fucking bed like my black cat did a dozen or so times when I was growing up. I'll never forget the first time it happened. Woke up to her just playing with the dead sparrow like she was on the floor. I screamed so loud and my dad ran in and yelled at me then laughed and told me to relax and that the cat just wanted to play.

She would sleep on the top of my head up until she died when she was about 19. I remember my mom cracking up a few times when she'd come home from work late at night and check on me and see the cat sleeping on my head making it look like I had a giant hairdo.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There's a stray cat in my neighborhood that I've basically adopted and let it sleep and eat at my house. I'm not a big catfag, but he's pretty chill.
Nothing better than a stray cat that isn't feral. You can have him as an indoor outdoor cat like I always had growing up. Sometimes they'd be gone for a few days but still end up scratching at door at night to come in after their little adventures or sleep outside the house in a little shelter.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Nothing better than a stray cat that isn't feral. You can have him as an indoor outdoor cat like I always had growing up. Sometimes they'd be gone for a few days but still end up scratching at door at night to come in after their little adventures or sleep outside the house in a little shelter.
That lil nigga literally knows how to use my doorbell to get in now. He stays the night and I let him out when I go to work. As long as he isn't bringing dead rabbits to my doorstep, our arrangement is compromisable.