• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Pets?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
We’ve always had Labs when I was growing up. Currently we have two yellow labs, and we’ve got four cats that live outside full time. We never had cats till my parents moved out into the country and they’re pretty chill since they can go around and kill to their hearts content. The cats will follow me when I go walking at night, the first few times they did it they scared the hell out of me. Just heard them running in the grass/bushes right behind me and I’d spin around thinking something was coming at me but no it was just Socks following me
ACED007C-5E9A-4095-A21F-86715A050E48.jpeg
2683D65B-92C0-49B4-BF0C-9A5828EF5981.jpeg

Forum Clout
We’ve always had Labs when I was growing up. Currently we have two yellow labs, and we’ve got four cats that live outside full time. We never had cats till my parents moved out into the country and they’re pretty chill since they can go around and kill to their hearts content. The cats will follow me when I go walking at night, the first few times they did it they scared the hell out of me. Just heard them running in the grass/bushes right behind me and I’d spin around thinking something was coming at me but no it was just Socks following me View attachment 31786View attachment 31789
Do your labs snore loudly? My family had labs when I was growing up and I remember them snoring so fucking loud at night. They sounded like somebody's dad or something.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
only have this pic of my dog since it's somehow stayed as my background after laptop changes, happy my little brother snapped it cause i dont have many pics of him

1648607766457.png

he was some kind of autistic, obedient as hell even with an older sibling who was smart and unruly, only dog my dad ever said he really liked

he eventually got some disease that's kinda common if you spay a dog too early(the adoption center did it), they start just walking into corners and standing against them because it relieves the pressure they feel in their head.
That might be the first and last time i can remember crying in front of people is when i came home one visit from college and he came pushing his head into my knees while i wringed his ears like i used to

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
That's a good boy. All dogs love their owner but daschounds just can't deal with separation, need to be by your side at all times even when taking a shit. Norm is up above blessing your little dude.
He always needs to know where I went if I have to go some place without him, he sniffs tires of car or truck after I walk in door, going outside on porch to get firewood he has to go out to follow scent to see what I did outside, when get changed for night he will dig my underwear out of dirty clothes basket taller than him to smell them