• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Pets?

G

No pets for me, I cleaned up enough shit and piss in my life. I don't mind if others have them but I do mind when people anthropomorphize their animals and think it's cute when a cat or dog wrecks their stuff and proudly talk about it as if it's something to be happy about
They don’t do that if you train them right. We’ve had our dog for 8 years and she only shit in the house once so far and that was my wife’s fault.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
No pets for me, I cleaned up enough shit and piss in my life. I don't mind if others have them but I do mind when people anthropomorphize their animals and think it's cute when a cat or dog wrecks their stuff and proudly talk about it as if it's something to be happy about
I totally agree about people Anthropomorphising their pets, they think animals have the same sort of thought progress as humans, they really think they can communicate with them on a human level.

This is one of the reasons why i cannot watch most animals videos on youtube, these people see behavior that are animalistic and try to warp it as human.

Forum Clout
I went through two months of absolute hell towards the end of last year that ended with having to put my dog down because an incompetent cocksucker vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with him and just kept claiming he had minor issues causing him to go through periods where he wouldn't eat at all and couldn't hold down food when he did. Turned out he had cancer.

If you think something is seriously wrong with your pet, listen to your instinct and make the vet do a complete battery of tests/imaging to figure out what's up. If you start feeling like a vet is just running you in circles, take your pet somewhere else. You're probably going to end up spending the money anyway when it comes time to start considering the euthanasia option but you want to be sure.

Gonna be a long time before I get another dog. Their lifespans are just too short and time goes by too quickly.

Keeping track of the types of birds that visit my feeders is as close as I'm going to get to a pet for a while. Find it interesting getting to know what lives nearby and their habits. You start to notice individuals/mated pairs and how they change as the year passes. The mated pair of cardinals that visit my setup regularly molted at the same time and looked so fucking weird for a few weeks.
Same here bud. My mother passed away from cancer when I was 20 and my daschound was her shadow. 8 years later when he passed i felt like not only my dog died but my last direct tie to my mom was severed. Put me in a tailspin of depression even though I had just graduated college and had the whole world infront of me. Still not fully myself 4 years later. I'm too much of a soft emotional faggot to get another dog to get attached and lose em. I'm a faggot.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I lost my tiger tabby Porter 2 years ago when he was 14. I have a brother and a sister cat now, and I feed and take care of some street cats on my porch.

We also have a miniature Schnauzer who just turned 13, and her son, a schlab (half schnauzer half lab) who is turning 12 this year. We don't have friends, but it's nice to come home to some animals who love you and don't judge you after a long, bad day.

I hope that I die before any of them do, because I can't go through losing them anymore.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Here's some peak faggotry. Three years ago I had to have my dog put to sleep because his heart was giving out. He was a Jack Russell-Chinese Crested mix. Very gentle, good natured, and loving, but not a bitch (he had a limit and would let you know if you reached it).

Still miss the little fucker and think about him everyday. He was a little angel. The other night I had a dream and he was in it, waking up tore my fawkin heart out.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
IMG_20191202_190844476.jpg

IMG_20210502_151413535.jpg

Got him at 8 weeks old and now close to 3. Plays fetch like a dog. A wild & crazy guy

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Here's some peak faggotry. Three years ago I had to have my dog put to sleep because his heart was giving out. He was a Jack Russell-Chinese Crested mix. Very gentle, good natured, and loving, but not a bitch (he had a limit and would let you know if you reached it).

Still miss the little fucker and think about him everyday. He was a little angel. The other night I had a dream and he was in it, waking up tore my fawkin heart out.
I have a lot of dreams where my beloved dead dog randomly shows up. It's weird

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
WWAW birds? I grew up with a few as pets and always enjoyed their company. Cockatiels are very affectionate if you give them attention. They're adorable when they're trying to communicate with you with their chirps. I remember having one that used to let me hold him like a telephone and talk into him.

Forum Clout
There's a little cat bed under a chair on my porch that my cat and the neighbor's cat sleeps in sometimes. Like 2 weeks ago in the evening I was coming home and I saw someone laying on the cat bed. I pulled the bed out to see who it was and it was a fawkin possum. I went "OH SHIT!" then jumped back and the thing ran off. I thought those little fuckers were supposed to play dead.