• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Pets?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Weird, your cats look happy and healthy. So you’re not sodomizing them like Rick is? There might be something to this.
Look at him, he's horrified, the things this sweetie must have seen, it breaks my heart.

Dlx9w9PXgAEUStX.jpeg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
aww they are precious
i don't feel responsible enough to have cats but a stray cat showed up at my house one day and hasn't left since. i took her to get spayed and everything. she is happy living outside and i am a smoker so i get to go out and give her kisses like 20 times a day.
what happened to the little black cat you kept in the closet

Monk

Forum Clout
I went through two months of absolute hell towards the end of last year that ended with having to put my dog down because an incompetent cocksucker vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with him and just kept claiming he had minor issues causing him to go through periods where he wouldn't eat at all and couldn't hold down food when he did. Turned out he had cancer.

If you think something is seriously wrong with your pet, listen to your instinct and make the vet do a complete battery of tests/imaging to figure out what's up. If you start feeling like a vet is just running you in circles, take your pet somewhere else. You're probably going to end up spending the money anyway when it comes time to start considering the euthanasia option but you want to be sure.

Gonna be a long time before I get another dog. Their lifespans are just too short and time goes by too quickly.

Keeping track of the types of birds that visit my feeders is as close as I'm going to get to a pet for a while. Find it interesting getting to know what lives nearby and their habits. You start to notice individuals/mated pairs and how they change as the year passes. The mated pair of cardinals that visit my setup regularly molted at the same time and looked so fucking weird for a few weeks.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The HOA rules prevent me from being able to get animals but I really wish I could have one. Those are very happy cats.

I go for walks and there's a house a few blocks away that has a cat that's always on the front porch laying down. I runs at me when I walk past because I gave it attention a year ago. The lady who owns it is a dear and comments on how the cat reacts to me. She said she doesn't approach anyone else who walks by. Probably a lying bitch, but it makes me feel nice.

It runs and does that meowing that skips along with her steps. Then she'll just climb my leg looking for scratches. I don't even use treats or anything.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I went through two months of absolute hell towards the end of last year that ended with having to put my dog down because an incompetent cocksucker vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with him and just kept claiming he had minor issues causing him to go through periods where he wouldn't eat at all and couldn't hold down food when he did. Turned out he had cancer.

If you think something is seriously wrong with your pet, listen to your instinct and make the vet do a complete battery of tests/imaging to figure out what's up. If you start feeling like a vet is just running you in circles, take your pet somewhere else. You're probably going to end up spending the money anyway when it comes time to start considering the euthanasia option but you want to be sure.

Gonna be a long time before I get another dog. Their lifespans are just too short and time goes by too quickly.

Keeping track of the types of birds that visit my feeders is as close as I'm going to get to a pet for a while. Find it interesting getting to know what lives nearby and their habits. You start to notice individuals and mated pairs.
I'm sorry for your loss buddy, i am sure he had a wonderful life with you.

download.jpeg